• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Mad Honey Questions? And what is Bete/PEA GABA?

MrBaconHawk

Bluelighter
So I wanted to try out Mad Honey (Grayanotoxin Honey). Got some on Amazon which had decent reviews. It seems a medium reddish-brown color which should be correct (maybe a little lighter than some pictures I've seen but still darker than typical honey). How much do I start with and what can I expect regarding taste and effects?

Secondly, the company also sent me 2 pills in a package (that I did NOT ask for nor did they say they'd send it) labeled "Bete/PEA GABA" and also says "White Thunder", it's a white powder filling around 800mg capsule. At first I thought it was likely Kratom but it could be referring to Phenibut? Not sure if this is useful or interacts negatively with the Pregabalin 450mg/day I take now or 450mcg of Belbuca (Buprenorphine) twice a day.

Should I take the pills or toss them? How much of the honey should I take and should I not take my daily meds when doing so? Let me know asap! Thanks guys!

So I wanted to try out Mad Honey (Grayanotoxin Honey). Got some on Amazon which had decent reviews. It seems a medium reddish-brown color which should be correct (maybe a little lighter than some pictures I've seen but still darker than typical honey). How much do I start with and what can I expect regarding taste and effects?

Secondly, the company also sent me 2 pills in a package (that I did NOT ask for nor did they say they'd send it) labeled "Bete/PEA GABA" and also says "White Thunder", it's a white powder filling around 800mg capsule. At first I thought it was likely Kratom but it could be referring to Phenibut? Not sure if this is useful or interacts negatively with the Pregabalin 450mg/day I take now or 450mcg of Belbuca (Buprenorphine) twice a day.

Should I take the pills or toss them? How much of the honey should I take and should I not take my daily meds when doing so? Let me know asap! Thanks guys!

No idea how to dose grayanotoxin tainted honey but what ever you do, bee careful 🐝

And I'd also avoid consuming random pills with unknowning ingredients from a vendor that sells poisonous honey 🤣

No idea how to dose grayanotoxin tainted honey but what ever you do, bee careful 🐝

And I'd also avoid consuming random pills with unknowning ingredients from a vendor that sells poisonous honey 🤣
Fair enough, haha

From what I hear, it's supposed to be less than a tablespoon I think but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this. They're called East-West Herbal on Amazon, they supposedly sell mostly herbal/natural products and such. (forget what I said on the edit, toxic = poisonous)