• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mace and Nutmeg!

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
Bored, and curious to hear what other have to say about this sh*t, I have made this thread. I have used this stuff a few times, low doses though. I usually take like 2-4 table spoons of nutmeg or a vile of trash-oil, and usually feel very well stoned for much of the day, and a bit of the next. I never get much of a hangover, and for me it kicks in fast, like 2-3 hours fast. I never have many of the bad symptoms, just cotton mouth and super blood shot eyes (as though I have done a hefty line of speed). Anyway, has anyone else found this stuff enjoyable?:?

Man get a part time job at mcdonalds. seriously.

Looks good on your resume, future employers will love it. Shows that you'll willing to put up with the public / able to work in a fast paced environment. Your friends will come to the drive thru and you can hook them up with a bunch of extras like free fries, apple pies, etc.

Think about it

I don't have a car, my parents would not trust me with the money (someone had a problem with speed during his sophomore year) so... yeah...

Sit down and chat with your parents about getting a job / responsibilities, they might be more receptive than you think. You're taking the effort to better yourself.

Failing that, you can have the $ deposited directly into a different account that you're not allowed to touch.

Sit down and chat with your parents about getting a job / responsibilities, they might be more receptive than you think. You're taking the effort to better yourself.

Failing that, you can have the $ deposited directly into a different account that you're not allowed to touch.
Still a no... My 'rents are dicks sometimes...

I've tried it several times, but gave up before taking enough all but once. I'm 16 so I only have access to my kitchen, but I've heard you can buy myristicin(the drug in it) as an essential oil. If you're interested in nutmeg use, is recommend going with essential oils.

Still a no... My 'rents are dicks sometimes...

Slowly gain their trust by helping out around the house then? Wash dishes, do the laundry, vacuum, mow the lawn if you have one, keep your room tidy, take out the garbage / recycling, etc.

After a couple months you can talk to them about getting a summer job?