• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc M30s blues

Thedamp1

Greenlighter
M30 blue pills.
So some family (ish) just came back into town and has some blue M30s. They said their fentanyl pills. Anyone ever tried them? I'm only asking for use for pain not to get messed up. I have 17+ diagnoses and that genetic defect to meds (affects 2% of the population)
If it's only 30mg of fentanyl I'm not worries about it as I've had the 50mg patches and chew 25 mgs sometimes once or twice daily depending on pain levels.
Pretty sure they got them in Mexico and I've read people are over dosing on these though. Is it people with no tolerance to these ODing? Anyone had experience with these?
Thank you.

there’s not 30mg of fent in them. there’s an unknown amount of fent in them. crush ‘em up and treat like dope; snort a bit, see how you feel, snort more accordingly.

M30 blue pills.
So some family (ish) just came back into town and has some blue M30s. They said their fentanyl pills. Anyone ever tried them? I'm only asking for use for pain not to get messed up. I have 17+ diagnoses and that genetic defect to meds (affects 2% of the population)
If it's only 30mg of fentanyl I'm not worries about it as I've had the 50mg patches and chew 25 mgs sometimes once or twice daily depending on pain levels.
Pretty sure they got them in Mexico and I've read people are over dosing on these though. Is it people with no tolerance to these ODing? Anyone had experience with these?
Thank you.
Fentanyl is typically measured in micrograms. And your pills aren't 30 milligrams of fentanyl, 30mg would be how much oxycodone it would be if it was a real oxycodone pill.

Those little blue pills have a way of killing people, be careful. They are made crudely and tend to have fentanyl hot spots.

The actual dose of fentanyl they can contain probably averages somewhere in the 500 microgram to 1.5mg range. But the absolute range im sure is very wide, probably something like 0mg to 12mg's.

Fentanyl is extremely rare here in the UK but them blue M30s have even made their way over here now, being sold as oxys, I know price discussion ain't allowed on here but the price they going for rings alarm bells & is a bit of a dead giveaway

30 mg of fent will kill you and several of your friends all at once.

What you most likely had was 50 microgram per hour patches which release that amount every hour.

These pills are way stronger. I would start with a fourth of one maybe less.

are there real ones?
To my understanding there are still real (albeit rare) ones in USA but its not something that's ever been approved for the market here in the UK. The oxycodone tabs we get are mainly, if not exclusively, shortec/longtech & Napp/Mundipharma. The shortec are IR capsules, the longtech & Napp/Mundipharma are like the original OCs, simply remove coating & crush, no time release mechanism in em. We also get oxynorm, which is a 1mg/ml oxycodone linctus. Good luck trying to get prescribed any oxy at all over here though. Couple of yrs ago the UK was flooded with sandoz oxy, 40s, 60s & 80s, good prices too

To my understanding there are still real (albeit rare) ones in USA but its not something that's ever been approved for the market here in the UK. The oxycodone tabs we get are mainly, if not exclusively, shortec/longtech & Napp/Mundipharma. The shortec are IR capsules, the longtech & Napp/Mundipharma are like the original OCs, simply remove coating & crush, no time release mechanism in em. We also get oxynorm, which is a 1mg/ml oxycodone linctus. Good luck trying to get prescribed any oxy at all over here though. Couple of yrs ago the UK was flooded with sandoz oxy, 40s, 60s & 80s, good prices too
I had a small hope that in europe pills would be pressed with h or morphine powder or something at least.

Sorry to hear that. Are the people dying not opioid or fentanyl tolerant? I chew the fentanyl patches 25m and get limited relief with no side effects.

Fentanyl is extremely rare here in the UK but them blue M30s have even made their way over here now, being sold as oxys, I know price discussion ain't allowed on here but the price they going for rings alarm bells & is a bit of a dead giveaway
Yeah, I was instantly suspicious when they came on the scene being sold at ridiculously low prices.

I know someone who's friends flatmate died form fake Oxy in the UK and she made herself sick when she realised as she nearly OD'd too
Yes I remember u saying about that, hence saying its rare over here but not exclusively exempt frm it..... there's always that risk unfortunately. Luckily for ur other friend that she was able to make herself vomit. I have activated charcoal tabs here that are supposed to neutralise anything harmful but dunno how feasible it would be in such a situation like that. Always best to have naloxone on hand - thing is I thought it would be freely available here in the UK frm needle exchanges but no, need to get it prescribed frm ur GP which would put a, lotta folk off frm getting. Puts us on their 'drug user' list & good luck getting as much as a 2mg diaz or even co-codamol in future.

Yes I remember u saying about that, hence saying its rare over here but not exclusively exempt frm it..... there's always that risk unfortunately. Luckily for ur other friend that she was able to make herself vomit

I didn't know them my mates mate, was enough to put me off buying any more Oxy thats for sure

need to get it prescribed frm ur GP which would put a, lotta folk off frm getting

Yeah no one will go and admit they take opioids and need some just incase, and anyway alot of people do it alone and by the time the fent or oxy is to much they can't naloxone themselves, they hand them out in America to drug addicts for free

Puts us on their 'drug user' list & good luck getting as much as a 2mg diaz or even co-codamol in future

They barely prescribe that here anyway even if you're not on the do not prescribe list