• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

M Kat

Blackmoon

Greenlighter
I've heard about this quite a bit but I'm not the most educated on it. I've heard you get the euphoria similar to MDMA for about half an hour after taking the drug. Isn't their anything that increases the duration of the euphoria? What's the comedown like?Someone educate me on this drug please.

I'm also interested in what the MKAT experience / high is like in comparison to MDMA. Is it as psychedelic as MDMA? Is it speedier? Is it as empathic or euphoric? Know a few people who use it but they never go on and describe an experience very much like people do about MDMA or psychedelic trips...

I don't think it's as psychedelic as MDMA, I think you just get the same euphoric rush but who am I to say. Someone told me that The chemical structure is similar to MDMA but is missing the chemical for duration so the high doesn't last as long

"mkat" can refer to a lot of things. which specific drug do you mean?

I believe the original poster is referring to

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylamino-1-oxopropane.png

MEPHEDRONE also known as 4-METHYLMETHCATHINONE (4-MMC) or sometimes mKat or even 'meow meow'

I used mephedrone extensively in 2009 before the ban. The high lasts about 30 minutes to an hour (maybe even an hour and a half) and is quite good. Mephedrone is not really empathogenic as MDMA. It is very speedy. It has a mild comedown. Duration can be easily extended by redosing, though some really got REALLY carried away with that and ended up doing like 10 grams in one session. Extreme vasoconstriction, causing some users' knees for example to turn blue, was not unheard of, but it never happened to me. The most I ever did in one session was 3 grams, and that was probably a bit too much. 4-MMC realeases copious amounts of serotonin aka 5-HT (5-hydroxytryptamine)

1-amino-2-(5-hydroxy-indole-3-yl)ethane.png

5-HYDROXYTRYPTAMINE aka 5-HT aka SEROTONIN

like MDMA, but also releases much larger amounts of

1-amino-2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethane.png

DOPAMINE abbreviated DA

than MDMA. Compulsion to redose is quite strong. The drug is very pro-sexual, though its stimulatory nature may make getting an erection difficult if not impossible. The reason meph doesn't last nearly as long as

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

ICE METHAMPHETAMINE

is that it's carbonyl functional group is quickly metabolized by the enzyme, cathinone reductase, to the ephedrine like

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylamino-propanol.png

4-METHYLEPHEDRINE

I think meph is great, but haven't run across any in ages and would probably stick with ice methamphetamine if I had to choose between the two based on the extreme difference in the duration of the highs.

Eventually, mephedrone gets metabolized all the way to

1-(4-carboxyphenyl)-2-amino-propanol.png

2-AMINO-1-(4-CARBOXYPHENYL)-PROPAN-1-OL

in case you're interested. Some people report magical results after shooting 500mg at a time. Mephedrone is a worthy drug and should be tried if you're into stims if you ever run across it.

Last edited:
I believe the original poster is referring to

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylamino-1-oxopropane.png
yeah that's what you might believe (and what I also assumed), but it is still not sure what they actually mean... as far as I know "mkat" can stand for any shitty cathinone on earth.

when i first took this drug i took 300mg in 2 lines straight away because im a dumb ass i was so out of it my eyes felt like they were crossed. just be careful its normally cut with other shit and really hurts your nose. id compare it too strong coke but longer lasting. if you take it you will smell like cat piss for days and so will your cloths.