Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

M-cat + cocaine + alcohol

Nedacus

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I had a terrible experience last week, I had been on a pretty raw M-cat session (talking like massive amounts) Anyway all was good the first 2 days but on the 3rd day I just freaked out and thought there were all these people after me and I could actually see them standing there and pointing guns at me. I totally lost the plot. Thing is this has sort of worried me now, am I losing my mind?

Nextly, I've been on another 3 night session (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) nearly 4 day session as I am about to crack open some beer to see if it will send me to sleep. Although over the course of this 3-dayer I've partook in 6g Mcat and 7g cocaine and more booze then I can explain, I haven't achieved a very good buzz, I mean it was there but it wasn't like normal.

I am 25 and I have been doing drugs since I was 16, would you folks suggest me giving them up?

The only problem is that atleast once a week I just get this overwhelming need to pick up either mcat or cocaine. Is there any way back from this or is it a slippery slope down from here?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions

Nedacus

This could end in stimulant psychosis. Have you slept at all during this binge?
You should really take a long break as it can't be good for you.