• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

M 367/10mg/.325 Norco Dizzy Spells---Withdrawals?

Reggietsfree

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Been a sec since I posted on here.
I really need some experience or feedback.
Been doing the Pain Management thing for about 3 yrs now off & on.
My normal script is for 90 7.5/.325 Norco every 30 days.
I will supplement with a 60 7.5's or 10. from a Army Vet friend of mine who has constant pain.

Yet, the last week and half I've deliberately cut my dosage by half everyday...trying eventually kick completely.
Yet, I got these M 367 10mg/.325 "I guess" and my Blood Pressure is excellent, yet I am experiencing real brief light-headedness when I get up quick or bend over real fast.
It last for about 3-5 seconds then (POOF!) its gone!
I have an appointment with my Primary Physician this coming Monday & a appointment with my Pain Clinic this Thursday.

I'm thinking of just going a day or two without taking these 10mg pills and see if it levels out.
I did have this to occur once before when I started using the yellow 10mg/.325 mg V3601 pills briefly.
Yet, it happened when I ran out...as soon as I got more....it all stopped!

I'd appreciate any thoughts, experiences, and council.
p.s....good friend thinks they are no more than "withdrawals" since I cut my dosage??
I've got great insurance and I'm mighty close to going and doing a official 3-5 day Medical Detox and be DONE!!!

Thanks,
Reg

Could easily be withdrawals. Could also be orthostatic hypotension. If it only happens when you stand from a sitting/laying position and goes away pretty quickly it does sound like the latter. It can be caused by dehydration/low electrolyte levels. I would start with upping your water intake. If you’ve any electrolyte drinks take them also.

Could easily be withdrawals. Could also be orthostatic hypotension. If it only happens when you stand from a sitting/laying position and goes away pretty quickly it does sound like the latter. It can be caused by dehydration/low electrolyte levels. I would start with upping your water intake. If you’ve any electrolyte drinks take them also.
I really appreciate it. I'm a normally very healthy dude.
I don't like my body acting funky! :oops:

I really appreciate it. I'm a normally very healthy dude.
I don't like my body acting funky! :oops:
Yeah it can be scary when something abnormal happens. It honestly could be the withdrawal also but I’d bet it’s because you’re dehydrated a bit. I have it when I don’t drink enough water. I have to drink 2.5/3L a day and make sure my electrolyte levels are good.

If you try to increase your water/electrolyte and its persisting id imagine it’s related to the withdrawal.

Take care of yourself!

Yeah it can be scary when something abnormal happens. It honestly could be the withdrawal also but I’d bet it’s because you’re dehydrated a bit. I have it when I don’t drink enough water. I have to drink 2.5/3L a day and make sure my electrolyte levels are good.

If you try to increase your water/electrolyte and its persisting id imagine it’s related to the withdrawal.

Take care of yourself!
True, true that.
Hmm...I love water though.
These 10mg Norco's are not doing it anyway...somethings got to give.
BTW...what is an easy or efficient method for testing hydrocodone pills, other than over the counter urine test?

Appreciate the feedback and wise council.
BTW...whats up in Ireland?

True, true that.
Hmm...I love water though.
These 10mg Norco's are not doing it anyway...somethings got to give.
BTW...what is an easy or efficient method for testing hydrocodone pills, other than over the counter urine test?

Appreciate the feedback and wise council.
BTW...whats up in Ireland?
If you’re UK Wedinos.org will test the pill for you, just send it off.

You can also become low on electrolytes by over drinking. Basically you flush out all your electrolytes by drinking too much and that can also cause issues. Just make sure you’re not drinking crazy amounts. Honestly do get some electrolyte replacement sachets to see if it helps. I bet it will.

Fuck all up in Ireland dude! It’s raining for the first time in ages and I absolutely love the smell of rain after such a dry spell so I’ve been out drinking tea in the garden.

Nope...in the good ole USA.
Alabama to be certain.
I'll do some double monitor on the water/electrolytes intake for sure.

I can relate...pure insanity, race wars, COVID, systemic everything over here...YET---Change is Happening.
But, as Sam Cooke lamented, "It's Been A Long Time Coming....🙌