• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica / Pregabalin

The high off Pregabalin is very much like being drunk as it works closely with ur GABAergic system like Alcohol.

i don't feel anything off the stuff
Gabapentin is a pain in the ass to get it to work right.
You are supposed to stagger it because the more you take the lower the bioavailability becomes.
Its best to take 600-900mg then 300mg every 30-45minutes. They say soda and fatty foods help absorption. Naproxen increases bioavailability though I never tried that.

I also read somewhere that if you take too much it actually decreases the high.

Don't do it more than once a week because tolerance is a gnarly cunt.

Gabapentin is a pain in the ass to get it to work right.
You are supposed to stagger it because the more you take the lower the bioavailability becomes.
Its best to take 600-900mg then 300mg every 30-45minutes. They say soda and fatty foods help absorption. Naproxen increases bioavailability though I never tried that.

I also read somewhere that if you take too much it actually decreases the high.

Don't do it more than once a week because tolerance is a gnarly cunt.
i felt nothing so i won't be taking it again

I love it, you feel drunk in a pleasant way, For no resistance ppl just brake the capsules, snort like 75-150mg. Wait some hours, re-do.

Do it some days, stop. It's like everyday you need more. Wait a month, re-do it. Expensive af tho.

Actually I was first prescribed this at 150-300mg in the night. I started at 300mg and went to sleep, woke up few hours later feeling somehow stimulated. Went to pee and hit every wall and door possible. I mean I couldn't walk straight.

Nowadays with no tolerance it's quite same. First little drunken stimulation feeling, then very subtle feeling of being on something and at the end If I go laying on the bed I'm out in minutes.

I have seen people to react this substance in various ways. Even it's said there's no direct cross tolerance with benzos imo there is. If I'm on daily benzos it works on a different way, not that euphoric and stimulating.

I read somewhere that the high it gives at first comes from gaba system hence the instant tolerance. Not saying it's true but sure feels like it in my case

How would you describe the high if you take 250-300mg without any tolerance?
You may have a nice wobble on the go with 300 mg first time. It may be a wobble too far though... Although I find it takes around 2 hours for Pregabalin to really kick in - you can always redose, unlike with Gabapentin.

Start at 150mg.
It’s a nice relaxed feel that you can top up with another 75mg an hour or so in and maintain the high a little longer without pushing your tolerance through the roof.

Once I get to 300 mg plus the other side effects (nausea, too drowsy to achieve anything or drive) start to outweigh the buzz and I’m forced to have a break