• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica (Pregabalin)

Mr. Bacon

Greenlighter
So me and a friend of mine came into a full bottle of lyrica. (we didn't steal it or anything the owner gave the bottle to us).

We're thinking about experimenting with it and I was wondering what a good starter dosage would be for someone who has used opiates and other drugs but not often and not heavily.

Most threads concerning lyrica say that 600mg is a good dose to start with to feel some sort of "high".

This morning I snorted one, I forgot what the mg was but I felt a little come up similar to most pills but not for very long and not very hard. My freind however snorted two. (It wasnt until after that i read that its more effective when you drop em). He said he felt pretty weird but then again it didnt last long which is good considering we both snorted them before school. lol.

So with those results id like to find a good dose to start with.

Help if you can, thank you.

~Mr. Bacon

hey 600mg is a good dose, you should feel pretty excellent. You could even have a bit more if you need to. I don't see much point in going over about 750mg as the side effects start to outweigh the recreational benefits. Be careful as pregabalin can be very addictive.

I take Paxil and Trazadone at night for Ptsd..depression...bpd..and Anxiety. But i started taking Lyrica in the morning when I get up..600 mgs and it lasted almost all day..made me feel good and gave me energy..but as the days have gone by i have noticed its not like the first time...my tolerance has gone up....any suggestions?
TIA