• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Lyrica (Pregabalin) to stagger or not to stagger?

jaxs0

Bluelighter
Contradicting info here. Some say stagger (75/150 every hour) like Gabapentin. Some say it doesn't workike Gabapentin and just go all out one shot.

When being used recreationally, for the first time, whats the best way to go about it? And how much?
This is for somone who took mg 1,500 Gabapentin (stagged every 45mins) for the first time and got, just, a mild buzz.

Last edited:
Hey Jax! First, let me welcome you to the community. We are happy to have you. I know you've been around for a bit, but I also know that posting has not necessarily been your thing and we would love see you posting more!

Anyway, I know that this can be pretty confusing to folks who are newer to our community and what we do here, but we actually are not a recreational drug resource. We don't give information to folks for the sole purpose of getting them high. We are here to help keep people safe, so if you could, in the future please keep your posts more in line with forum rules we would all really appreciate it!

I would definitely not go above 600mg if you are inexperienced. In general it is actually pretty safe, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about overdose.

Hey Jax! First, let me welcome you to the community. We are happy to have you. I know you've been around for a bit, but I also know that posting has not necessarily been your thing and we would love see you posting more!

Anyway, I know that this can be pretty confusing to folks who are newer to our community and what we do here, but we actually are not a recreational drug resource. We don't give information to folks for the sole purpose of getting them high. We are here to help keep people safe, so if you could, in the future please keep your posts more in line with forum rules we would all really appreciate it!

I would definitely not go above 600mg if you are inexperienced. In general it is actually pretty safe, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about overdose.
Got'cha! My bad. Edited.

Stager or one go?

Staggering Pregabalin doesn't appear to effect dosing in any meaningful way.

IME with gabapentin I like to take half of my intended dose see how I feel and if I feel like I could use some more then go ahead and take the other half. Random Side note* gabapentin and subutex go together like pb & J its really something amazing.

Nah eat 500+ at a time for a first high but dont eat 900-1200 likd google says cuz if u dunno the effects man will you be fucked =p i enjoy 500 and i use it 2-3 times a week

I'm prescribed 100mg Pregabalin daily and if your nieve then only take about 300mg to feel whacked.

For me lyrica takes a good 3 hours too really feel the effects. Gabapenton differs from lyrica due too the fact that as the dose increases the bioavailability falls. I find a dose of 1600 mg of gaba followed by 800 mg every 45 mins or so till desired effect is reached. Lyricas bioavailability however stays around 90% up too about 900mg, therefore 1 larger dose of lyrica is the way too go. I don't recommend doses of 900 mg of lyrica tho it's just a figure.