• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica, on benzo/amps.. WOAH

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
Okay, SO I'm running a little low on my Valium perscription, and I'm definitely doing all I can to avoid the Benz withdrawl... so today I just took 1 5mg Valium, half my usual dose, with 300mg of lyrica, staggering 50mg every 30min-hour... and I took my normal 2 adderall 20xrs... and about 3 hours in, I am currently VERY fucked up.. wayyyy more than anticipated. Nothing I can't handle, but damn what a weird/different/intense euphoria. I don't have a care in the world right now. This shit will definitely get me through til my next refill. Any similar experiences? Is this safe? ?

pregabalin (Lyrica) potentiates a lot of different drugs, including benzos, opiates, and maybe stimulants (although i have no experience with this particular combo), so this is not surprising. Also, i have not heard of any negative side effects from one time usage, but high dosages (900mg+) of pregabalin have been known to cause seizures in some people

At 400mg now, not really a major dose or anything. The high keeps changing. One minute I'm speedy and talkative, feels similar to MDMA...the other minute I'll feel like I just banged a M box... noddy, spaced out, numb etc... it keeps on changing between like those 2 extremes..only bad side effect, im starting to feel nauseous..but it's passing.