• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica (new 4 me)- been taking gabapentin for years

Murph0314

Greenlighter
Hi I’ve been taking about 5-6 600mg gabapentin/day for at least 3 years. Just came across some Lyrica and wanted to know how much I should take to get a nice buzz… nothing too crazy but I definitely want to feel it! Thx

Pregabalin is much more stronger than gabapentin. Be careful, when I first tried pregabalin 75mg without tolerance I got respiratory depression. Gabapentin otoh is much weaker, never found any use for it.

You'll have to work your way up. 150 would be a good starting point.

The drug can cause brain zaps at high doses and it can be really unpleasant if you dose too high and find that dose for yourself...so work up slowly.

Fun fact it's such a smooth drug to snort. Doesn't really onset faster but it's like the smoothest substance I've ever snorted.

75 mg was my start.

the next 75 hit me like a truck, no clue about how Gabaprentin is like Pregabalin beside its needs more to get absorption

Gabapentin might be cool to stack upon pregabalin, might potentiate it a good bit. On it’s own I find it useless, More so than even phenibut. I have no idea why they sell it against convulsions.

Be careful pushing the limits with lyrica, it shares the "perception of sobriety" issue common to benzodiazepines. I take 300mg/day (Rx) and I wont go above 600mg/day (legit for radial neuropathy) in case I need to be actually functional.