• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Lyrica for coke comedown

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello everyone
Does anyone have experience using pregabalin for coke comedown?
I have a high tolerance to clonazepam and can no longer use it for coke come down, not even 6mg can make me sleep after using a lot of coke, I don't want to use more of that either. I tried using pregabalin and the result surprised me, in 30 minutes I was calm and after a while I was able to sleep. I read in a post that it could be counter-prudent, I don't remember why they said that and I don't remember in which thread they said it either. If anyone has experience with this or information please share.

edit: I have only used 150mg doses for this, I also have a tolerance to lyrica and take 300mg per day

Last edited:
Hey @Nicocastillo7 I know you're not a newb here, but for anyone else watching at home, the likelihood of a negative outcome or otherwise unpredictable outcome increases exponentially as more and different drugs are introduced into the system. Unpredictable is the key word here.

You're on Cocaine, you are a chronic user of Benzodiazepines and you're wanting to take a Gabapentinoid, namely Pregabalin (Lyrica). It's hard to predict the outcome, but I don't see anything glaringly obvious regarding danger or potential for death here. Depending upon where your source is, Pregabalin is said to not produce respiratory depression, whereas newer material seems to suggest a very subtle, hardly chartable increase in respiratory depression. As a scientist, I think you would have to say, it's possible for Pregabalin to be a driving part of a lethal overdose, but as drugs go, it's not very dangerous.

Remember all, we're discussing Cocaine here, a drug that has been known to both acutely and chronically cause heart failure. We are not acting as if any of this could be "safe". There are many possibilities, but you will most likely be fine. If it were me, I would do it for a Cocaine comedown, but that's just me.

I'm a veteran user of Cocaine and I have a Pregabalin prescription and yes Pregabalin is very good for the coke comedown, its comparable to benzos.

Hey @Nicocastillo7 I know you're not a newb here, but for anyone else watching at home, the likelihood of a negative outcome or otherwise unpredictable outcome increases exponentially as more and different drugs are introduced into the system. Unpredictable is the key word here.

You're on Cocaine, you are a chronic user of Benzodiazepines and you're wanting to take a Gabapentinoid, namely Pregabalin (Lyrica). It's hard to predict the outcome, but I don't see anything glaringly obvious regarding danger or potential for death here. Depending upon where your source is, Pregabalin is said to not produce respiratory depression, whereas newer material seems to suggest a very subtle, hardly chartable increase in respiratory depression. As a scientist, I think you would have to say, it's possible for Pregabalin to be a driving part of a lethal overdose, but as drugs go, it's not very dangerous.

Remember all, we're discussing Cocaine here, a drug that has been known to both acutely and chronically cause heart failure. We are not acting as if any of this could be "safe". There are many possibilities, but you will most likely be fine. If it were me, I would do it for a Cocaine comedown, but that's just me.
Hey Keif Richards, good to see you again
The truth is that it works very well, last night I slept very well after taking half a gram of coke during the afternoon. 150mg of pregabalin and a bit of weed did the trick. Now I just need to quit cocaine, I've been using it too much, I can pay for it because now I have a job, I've been working for a year, but I can't spend all my salary on that shit.