Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lyrica(300mg) + 20mg Medazepam + Weed - First Time

GanjalfTheBaked

Greenlighter
First off for those of you who don't like long posts, skip to the end for the Too Long Didn't Read ��

So last night I had 2 caps of lyrica 150mg. I read on a bunch of forums that oral is best, cause of the high BA, but it's also very water soluble. So I guessed snorting it would be best, what doesn't get absorbed in my nose will end up dripping into my stomach anyway x)
10:30pm: took 10mg medazepam then emptied a cap onto my math textbook, made a line and railed it(was quite a lot of powder, took me 3 sniffs). I was surprised at how smooth it went up, seeing how it tasted like mdma, no burn whatsoever.

11pm: take another medazepam, rail another cap with other nostril on my math book and realise this is the first time I've used my math book in a while.

12pm: still lying in bed listening to music and watching rick and morty. I could only feel that benzo mellowness coming on and I just hoped I didn't have some kind of natural tolerance to lyrica. So I decided to go smoke some weed. I got out of bed and noticed my balance was slightly off.

12:15: outside now with my spliff lit, balancing is getting harder, starting to feel a bit dizzy, it feels pretty damn good

12:30: back inside now feeling the lyrica big time and the weed makes it feel 10x better. I can't walk normally to save my life right now.

12:35: in bed listening to music, it sounds so good, it almost feels like I'm on a light dose of mdma. I look around my room and I'm seeing everything double, pretty hard to focus on one point. I've gotta say that euphoria-wise I was not disappointed at all :). I close my eyes with music playing through my ear buds and it's almost like a light psychedelic trip. I can picture things VERY clearly in my mind and it's almost as if I can see them. I remember following a dog through a house I have never seen before from the POV of another dog ��
I just space out for an hour or two till I fall asleep. Wake up at like noon with this feeling of contentment and well being.
I'm writing this at 5:30pm and I'm still feeling light headed and a little dizzy.

TLDR- snorted 300mg lyrica in 2 doses half hour apart, also took 10mg medazepam before each line. Smoked weed a bit later. Felt drunk and, without the clouded mind, the weed gave it so much more euphoria and psychedelicness. Hard to focus on one point, was seeing double. With eyes closed, almost like a light shroom trip.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pregabalin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
substancecode_medazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, you call this a long post? ;) This is short for a trip report. But thanks for sharing, I've never heard of medazepam before. Love lyrica, it's such a euphoric drug.