• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Lucky or unlucky

Basteel

Bluelighter
Hi, if you are unlucky when getting your order from overseas and it is held at Country of origin, is that as bad as it gets or are there any further risks. If I knew the answer to that, it would make life easier.

If it's held at the country of origin, as opposed to your country, I think the biggest risk you are facing is loss of your goods, as the other country has no jurisdiction to do anything to you.

Keep in mind that in these COVID times, international mail is absolutely fuckered. I recently had an envelope arrive after an entire 6 months, I had given it up for lost 3 months ago and actually had it reshipped and received the reshipment 2 months ago. Still waiting on 2 packs that are at 3 month and 4 months, not sure if they're ever going to arrive. I've also had something never show up and it's well over 6 months. And also no letter or anything, it just disappeared. never had stuff like this happen before COVID.

If it's held at the country of origin, as opposed to your country, I think the biggest risk you are facing is loss of your goods, as the other country has no jurisdiction to do anything to you.

Keep in mind that in these COVID times, international mail is absolutely fuckered. I recently had an envelope arrive after an entire 6 months, I had given it up for lost 3 months ago and actually had it reshipped and received the reshipment 2 months ago. Still waiting on 2 packs that are at 3 month and 4 months, not sure if they're ever going to arrive. I've also had something never show up and it's well over 6 months. And also no letter or anything, it just disappeared. never had stuff like this happen before COVID.

I really appreciate your help with this and it's helps reduce my anxiety