PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsz and al-lad combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombywoof

Bluelighter
Tried 150 ug of lsz and 75ug of al-lad last night from stash i had in by drawer for about a year. Yes there was slight nausea for the first few hours but that went away around the peak. I dont think there was a loss in potency as it was quite a powerful trip much better than my last time out with just 150ug of lsz but the al-lad might have something to do with that. swallowed about half 6 last night and was asleep by 6 in the morning. I am not long up now and do have an afterglow but i dont think as much as i had on my other al-lad experiences. Next time i am going for 150ug of each as i do feel the combo was nicer than using them alone. Music appreciation was through the roof last night. For the first couple of hours i just had the headphones on and it just put me in a much nicer place. Closed eyed visuals were outstanding but not really for oevs. While listening to music the wife was watching big brother and i must say peoples faces were warping quite a lot though. Didnt really get any ego loss or mad train of thoughts going on in my head but again that may have been the music was over riding everything else. I also got really hungry around 3 in the morning and polished off 2 boxes of pringles and 3 tins of coke and they did taste a lot better than usual. It does seem strange there isnt a lot reported on this combo but i do feel for me its the way to go.

I had this album on repeat for the first couple of hours and bloody hell this song is just made for tripping i do love it normally but wow just wow is all i can say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2K-fx3uoeo - CLEARLIGHT -- Clearlight Symphony:D

why the hell virgin pushed tubular bells over this i just cant understand i guess branson has never tripped before:D

Last edited:
sounds good.
tried 150mic lsz yesterday and I think the extra 75 mics is a good move.

did you sense much in the way of combo (that would not have happened otherwise,) or just more resonance and immensity altogether.

I felt it came on quicker than lsz by itself after swallowing i ran a bath and had to get out after 30 mins as it was getting a bit much for me. It was also a bit more energetic than lsz alone and i was a bit more talkative with the wife than i would have been as well:)

Wouldn't this be like breaking wind and sneezing at the same time? Resulting in you performing a backflip?

^If you break wind, sneeze AND manage to keep your eyes open you will see Santa. Works every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.