• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

LSD

NiteTrippa

Greenlighter
Anybody have experience with Yellow pyramid gel tabs? Picked up a quarter sheet from a highly vouched source but have been doing my due diligence and I’m a little worried lol. Seen a lot of posts of ppl saying that they’ve tried these tabs and they were just not acid. I have a vial of ehrlich on the way but I just wanna know if u guys have tried these before. They are marketed at 200ug any info helps thanks.

Yeah he said it and you surely know it- under this circumstance you have to do the sensible thing and just be patient wait until you can test.

Best just to wait for the test, I wouldn't go off any anecdotal validation you get from someone that has taken a similar tag.
Yeah guess I’m just itchin to know now instead of in a couple days even tho deep down I know somebody’s experience with a tab that looked like mine really doesn’t mean shit lol.

Anybody have experience with Yellow pyramid gel tabs? Picked up a quarter sheet from a highly vouched source but have been doing my due diligence and I’m a little worried lol. Seen a lot of posts of ppl saying that they’ve tried these tabs and they were just not acid. I have a vial of ehrlich on the way but I just wanna know if u guys have tried these before. They are marketed at 200ug any info helps thanks.
hey if you want to test them cheaply and quickly shine a black light on them and see if they glow, if they do then it might be acid if they don't then it is 100% not acid.

hey if you want to test them cheaply and quickly shine a black light on them and see if they glow, if they do then it might be acid if they don't then it is 100% not acid.
Pretty sure the gel-tabs would throw this off, but it's worth a shot if you have a blacklight laying around. Erowid did a test like this dropping some acid on plain paper and LSD does indeed glow bright under blacklight.

Is this true that LSD flouresces under UV light but other lysergamides do not?

I personally would not trust that test...

yea I can agree with you there, i think it only tells you if your drugs are florescent or phosphorescent.
cool party trick though.

Idk about other lysergimides, but LSD itself should indeed fluoresce under UV light. I'm too lazy but if you look up the LSD Erowid page it's in one of the links there, they have photos comparing it next to 25i-NBome which doesn't fluoresce at all.

Idk about other lysergimides, but LSD itself should indeed fluoresce under UV light. I'm too lazy but if you look up the LSD Erowid page it's in one of the links there, they have photos comparing it next to 25i-NBome which doesn't fluoresce at all.
LSA doesn't fluoresce, I know this because i was reading a paper about clandestine manufacture of LSD and after hydrolysis they would flow the liquid through a column of alum and because the LSA and 'D weigh different amounts they would separate at different points, but you wouldn't be able to tell where the LSD was until you shined a blacklight on it.

Y
LSA doesn't fluoresce, I know this because i was reading a paper about clandestine manufacture of LSD and after hydrolysis they would flow the liquid through a column of alum and because the LSA and 'D weigh different amounts they would separate at different points, but you wouldn't be able to tell where the LSD was until you shined a blacklight on it.
dont have a black light so I’ll probably just test with the ehrlich but that’s super good to know cuz god knows I’ll be having one of those as a trip accessory at some point in my life lol. Another question tho, say the shit I got is bunk but it’s a closely related analogue to L (nevertheless not genuine). Will the ehrlich still give a positive purple reaction since it only detects lysergamides? I ask because last tabs I got a while ago had very very similar affects to acid but definitely wasn’t. Visuals were a bit more intense actually and the euphoria was aswell. But there was no headspace whatsoever n I only tripped for about 6 hours. What do u guys think?