View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
So I just took 50-55ug of pure LSD. I took it at 3:42 PM PST. It is now 4:21 PM and i am at a starbucks after a quick vape session with weed. I am fairly baked and stopped as soon as I felt stoned as to not overwhelm the acid. The last time I took LSD i had a nightmare trip that ended me in the ER. That was on 110ug. I've only taken 50ug today but it's a better set and setting but i am alone and not home so im nervous. I think i might feel something but im really high rn so idk and it could be placebo. When should it kick in? I held the half tab on dmy tongue for like 15 min belfre swallowing. I took 25ug the other week and did not feel it at all and ended up falling asleep

It's been 42 minutes. Should i be feeling anything and does the cannabis potentiate at all since THC is a lowkey psychedelic?

Ok so its 6pm right now and its been like 2 1/2 hrs and i feel weeeeeeird. I feel so euphoric but its lile too mych. Overwhelming. Prolly cuz of all the weed. I feel too overwhelmed

How'd it all go? A small dosage like that shouldn't have caused anything TOO crazy. But yeah if you had a bad time last time that landed you in the ER I probably wouldn't have added weed into the equation this time around.

why not try again in a few days without the weed
a week's gap should be enough

Be careful in public. I prefer being home and with friends for psychedelic experiences. In my home, silent contemplation, and some Grateful Dead... enjoyable, relaxing, perfect!

In positive environments psychedelic were the key for some of my most powerful personal growth. Psychedelics can be medicines. They are not for every person, for me they were.

I just felt super intense from all the pot and then i did 75mg MDMA insufflated later around 8:00pm and I rolled balls.