View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd while tired

JohnnyJacobs

Greenlighter
Lsd: Tried it twice 1st time one hit a couple of months ago and nothing happened and 2nd time a week ago half a hit and had a small trip that was pretty nice, getting 5 hits tonight and plan on doing two of them. Im wondering if doing it tonight while tired (i got up at 7 am and went to sleep shortly after 1 am) so i am extremely tired) will effect my trip. Should i do it tonight or save em? So i really want to tonight and know it will wake me up and energize me but will it make my trip any worse or better? Thanks

As far as i understand, being tired before a trip is beneficial. The effects are increased and a meditative state is easily observed. It will definitely energize you and you wont sleep until tomorrow night. Night time can be a good time to take LSD in my opinion.

You will definitely be energized by the LSD, so do not worry about falling asleep or "wasting" your trip. As for time and setting, I also hear that night time is a fantastic time to experiment with LSD. Make sure you are mentally prepared, and if you aren't there are always other nights to experiment.

Well, you guide your own trip. Your anticipation is already a good sign. If you look forward to a good trip and have a good place to do it and the right time to commit to tripping, you're more than halfway there. Just know that LSD is only a catalyst for your own mind to open up to wonderful things, and should anything somewhat discomforting come your way, just switch to a different activity. A new song, a drawing, or whatever you like to do, and realize that the LSD is not in control, you are. I wish you a merry adventure. ;)

I dislike LSD if I'm really tired, often times the LSD does not fully wake me up and I am very high on LSD but my brain is functioning to slow to properly process it all and my brain ends up feeling very clogged up.
Although my sleep patterns are quite fucked up, I haven't slept more than six hours in one night in probably two weeks, and this seems to be a regular occurrence; I can't remember the last time I got more than 8 hours sleep.

If i'm extermely tired and take a psychedelic I tend to have a more intense experience. That' due to the hypnagogic state - the state between consciousness and unconsciousness (sleep) associated with hallucinations (many people have experience with this, drug users or not.)

Personally, I'd want to use psychedelics in an atleast rested state....tired, fine, that could work.

But extremely tired? Personally I wouldn't do it. You might enjoy it though!

Peace <3