View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd weed psychosis

camry09

Greenlighter
Hey guys i took lsd a fee months ago had a bad trip then felt regulat after 4 days then went back to smoking weed a few times but after my ladt time smoking weed a month ago i stayed in a psychosis state and still am but i function regularly at work just that my mind is in a few places at once. I tried zans but tgey dont really work. Any suggestions? Maybe it was just a bad trip and maube try to trip again in my own set and setting. Thanks in advance.
Ps i dont feel like i need a psych or pills but just a way to break the psych trance. I would love to keep smoking weed again like i did before

I feel when people are on their phones their talking about me, i think of something then i see it, i think of names of my family and they come around me or by me, im sure 90% its just coincidence but that 10% is a lot to make me feel really uneasy. When i took the lsd there were a few times i felt like i did the same things over and over so maybe i got stuck in a loop. If i was really into psychosis i feel like i wouldnt be able to work or have conversations with people but i can do that. I just cant get past a trance im feeling.

Far out dude, I can really relate to this.

I went through a huge psychedelic phase when I was younger (18-20) and started believing the world was revolving around me (is this megalomania?), as in every one I saw having a conversation, I thought they were talking about me. I believed there was some big scheme going on, and the world was going to end very shortly.

Try just meditating, stop smoking weed for a while if you can. Meditate on life, think about the world...what the billions of inhabitants are all going through. Be thankful that your problem is a 1st world one (not taking away from it, it's still very serious).

I wish you all the best. Sometimes taking the route of medication/therapy can make it even worse. See if you can normalise without these things.

Stop smoking weed for a long while, it's not healthy for your mind right now.
Is it ever healthy for anyone's mind? True question hahah.

But yeah, OP, what you're experiencing is common to LSD users. I'm not exactly sure why it freaks you out so much, albeit the phone convos thing is a bit much. Besides that, seeing coincidences in so many things and attributing them to some greater meaning is common for psych/disso users. For a while after my earlier explorations into psychedelics, every time I dreamed about a girl I knew from high school, I would see her the very next day on campus (which was odd considering she never wanted to see me and we had no classes together/huge campus) and I was pretty much convinced that my dreams had somehow connected with reality and that there was no chance, coincidence or accident... but in the end you have to just remind yourself that such things can't be true.

For me, the jury is still out though ;) I'm pretty sure dreams do have connection to our waking states and that I've had premonitions and deja vu verified in my waking life. Anyways, I think you'll be fine OP, but the concern over being talked about by strangers on phones... hopefully you can convince yourself that's bonkers.

What about tripping again? The bad trip i had was with people i only knew for a couple months plus i was 80%drunk when i took the tab. Two of them said they wouldnt join and just sit there with us but they wound up taking the tabs too and i basically was too overwhelmed with the trip. What made it worse was i had work the next day and went to work where i couldnt wait to leave. This time i plan on doing it with 2 days off either at my friends house to be my sitter or in a hotel where i lost my virginity lol. Any suggestions?

What about tripping again? The bad trip i had was with people i only knew for a couple months plus i was 80%drunk when i took the tab. Two of them said they wouldnt join and just sit there with us but they wound up taking the tabs too and i basically was too overwhelmed with the trip. What made it worse was i had work the next day and went to work where i couldnt wait to leave. This time i plan on doing it with 2 days off either at my friends house to be my sitter or in a hotel where i lost my virginity lol. Any suggestions?

You need to stay away from weed and tripping, for months at least. You could develop serious issues, you may not but I wouldn't take the chance of being locked up in the psyche ward.

Psychs tend to bring me back to my authentic self...the first and worst bad trips I was on were just weed

That being said you REALLY don't want to take a psych or smoke weed when your in a negative state of mind because thats just asking for trouble

I wouldnt smoke or drink if i took it again. I did get some zans to make the trip less intense if it started getting outta control. I just have a hard time sometimes when im at a club but before the bad trip i was fine. I just feel like the setting was bad and at the time i didnt have a job and was worried about paying bills. I have a great job now and everything in my life is on the upside except for the memory of the bad trip.