View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD vs. Shrooms

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I know this question has been covered over and over again but I would like some input from current posters. I have taken shrooms a number of times but it has been a while. I recently got a connect for acid and I have tripped twice recently. It was a very clean and euphoric trip that helped me make the decision to quit taking kratom. I did this 5 days ago and I am not exactly withdrawing but I do feel a little rough.

I wanted to trip tonight but unfortunately my connect only has shrooms. Would it be a bad idea to take shrooms as opposed to acid in this situation? Shrooms are said to be a rougher trip and harder to control. I know I would have no problem with the cid but I am hesitant with the shrooms. I would get 2grams. Would a 1 gram/ microish dose be a better way to approach the current situation? Thoughts? Opinions?

Last edited:
Exactly what I was going to suggest.
Make a tea and I find it helps avoid a bit of the rough stuff.

5 days is not a big wait for tolerance reduction, so you won’t get too rocked on a gram. Maybe try making a two gram tea, drink half, wait 35 min, assess and proceed or not.

I'm 5 days clean from a kratom habit that came on the tail end of a long heroin addiction. I wound up taking the shrooms. The come up wasn't very enjoyable and was very disorienting but it has since leveled out into a nice after glow.

Yep, the damn come ups.
Stay with it, and good for you, man!
Wishing you strength and positive, continuous flow.

No cravings what so ever. I'm absolutely fucking done. It no longer has anything for me. I had a nice afterglow today and now I'm waiting for the hurricane. I almost wish that I would have been able to take some acid for the storm. The power is likely to go out for days. Living in Florida I have been through a lot of these, so it definitely would have been a new experience.

Shrooms clear alot of addictions if im craving some hard stims ill take shrooms instead and be good for a few months

Shrooms seem to heal and have more positive results more often than LSD; when not abused.

But who trips [125ugs+] LSD very often?... The heroes. That's who.

2d5f15e4f6fc7f6ee7f3d9311b794599.gif

One thing I love about both mushies and LSD is... ???? ... Nevermind.