View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD vs. LSZ or AL-LAD

psilocyber

Greenlighter
I have taken LSD many of times but have never taken LSZ or AL-LAD. Is there any discernable qualitative differences between the three or do they produce basically the same effect.

AL-LAD is more visual and much less mentally involved than an equivalent dose of LSD. Much different character than LSD and most definitely worth trying on its own merit. I've never tried LSZ but it seems to possess a much more pronounced body load than the other two and become very similar to LSD at higher doses.

I find LSZ to be a middle ground between AL-LAD and LSD (or 1P-LSD, which I find to be virtually identical to its parent). I haven't experienced a particularly pronounced body load with LSZ, although it does feel a little heavier than AL-LAD's.

AL-LAD and LSZ definitely feel like siblings to LSD, they are on unmistakably familiar turf. AL-LAD is more distinct from LSD than LSZ is. LSZ is very close to actual LSD, but for some reason, for many people, there is something unsatisfactory about it. For myself, it was not a problem with bodyload. Actually I liked LSZ a lot and want to try it some more, but AL-LAD was the winner in the end for me, as well as in the overall popular opinion. Overall, people seem to find AL-LAD to be very fun, light, giddy, and visual, whereas LSZ tends to be a bit more serious.