Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD- Very Ridiculous trip in the attic

BongWater420

Greenlighter
Whatsup this is a trip i actually REMEMBER pretty vividly so enjoy, BTW this is a LOONG story but cut me some slack jackk

I had awoken one average morning to hear my friend we will call Chong call me, I answered and asked him what was up and such. He told me he was outside with another friend we will call A-Bomb. Fuck, If there is one thing i do hate is when you get called by somebody and they are expecting you to chill and they are already outside!! It was really the fact they called me and were already at my house. But anyway i threw on some clothes and walked like a zombie outside to their car and got in. They just sat in the driveway staring straight ahead, i noticed Chong was holding onto his armrests tightly and was sitting straight up in the seat at a perfect 90 degree angle like he was at the peak of a roller coaster ride. After a few moments i blurt out "Soooo What the Fucks up??? ha-ha-ha" Chong twists his head around really fast and has that billion dollar grin on his face and his eyes rolled back and he laughed almost sarcastically. A-Bomb looked at me in the front mirror and widened his eyes and started chomping at the air with his teeth. Chong looked at me with his head angled down and threw down a little bag. He asked me if i would like to take some LSD with them right now. Being quite the Acid eater at the time i reluctantly said "alright im down".

So now Chong carefully plucked two small square's from the small sheet and gave them to me. He also Pulled out another two for him and A-Bomb who had only taken one so far but knew that two would be perfect. So i took them both at that second and said "let's get the fuck outta here". A-Bomb hit the gas and we were off, he was driving on some robotic level and i could tell the music on the radio was giving him the fear. Into The Void it was by Black Sabbath, I felt it was very welcoming to the entire trip because, i absolutely fucking love Black Sabbath. Then waking up to some free trips on a day with nothing to do it was quite exciting. So now we are on the road, great, but now what? "I ask them if we are going to actually drive somewhere aside debate on going somewhere. Because now Chong and A-Dawg got into an argument over were we are about to go. So i step in and make a suggestion "let's go to Blob's house man" (We call him Blob because he is fat as shit) So now Chong is calling Blob to see whats up on matching some dro. After alot of noise we are on the way to Blob's house. So now as we are pulling into the driveway A-Dawg drives his brand new (His stepdad bought it literally the day before because he totaled his other car drunk) Van straight into the ditch. Well halfway actually it was half on the driveway and one of the back tires was sitting in the ditch.

Fuck, Now Blob is walking out of his garage, He is completely red, even his hair. And he begins to scream at the Van "WHAT THE FUCK!" "YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING". As if it was his problem. Chong and I get out of the Van and look at the damage. A-Dawg is still sitting in the car not saying a word with his hands on the steering wheel. Next thing i know Blob's Mom and Dad are walking out and his mom is like "What Happened!! Oh my God Are you guys Alright yada yada". I look up at the Van and say "Uhh, he drove into the ditch". By now i realize im feeling a pretty clean come up but i began to feel worried and kind of freaked out that this had to happen to A-Dawg at this time. I notice my other friend Lee is with Blob and he is asking whats up with Chong and I and such. Blob's dad looked under the van (He is very redneck we live in Dallas) He yelled out "She's sittin' on the Gat Damn Muffler!" When he said this i saw A-Dawg put his head down on the steering wheel and utter out under his breath "Fuck.. You guys are starting to scare me". Blob is pacing back in forth between the car and his garage mumbling words like "GodDamnit" and "Fucking Dumbass". Blob's mom is grabbing A-Dawgs face and telling him everything was going to be alright and we would get him out of this. He looked at her with a very sad look and i could feel the LSD's power taking hold of me. I was soon not going to be able to function normally and I have no idea how we expect to get this Van out of its situation. A-Dawg got out of the Van and lay flat on the pavement staring up into the van. I ask him what he is doing and he tells me he does not know and gets back in his van.

So we come up with a brilliant scheme, we would move a giant rock under the tire so it would elevate it enough to drive out of the ditch. So we get Lee (being the strongest) to move this gigantic boulder under the tire. Being the kind person he is, he did it. A-Dawg is still sitting in his car holding the wheels btw. As Lee wedges the rock into place i picture in my head us putting Lee under the tire. I blurt out "we should have just put Lee's ass under their he coulda rolled right out". But after a bit of effort and faith we got the van out of the ditch. A-Dawg drove right out and his car was perfectly fine. It was a pretty magnificent moment and we all cheered for a minute at our labors. We all decide its time to get high and go up into Blob's Attic. We all take seats in chairs, As Chong starts to sit in the chair a very serious thought comes to my mind "Don't sit in that chair". He sat in it, and it broke underneath him. He immediately reacted by saying "what the fuck" and we all had a few laughs. I was getting very sweaty and could taste a very distinct metallic taste lingering in my mouth. Almost like Iron or the taste of coins. Thew walls are decorated with Christmas lights and are painted dark Blue. My mind is wandering and repeating these thoughts, so many strange pictures came to mind and it was very hard to keep from laughing. I was definitely a 3+ by now.

The Christmas lights had been emitting long beam's of multicolored rays that would engulf my vision. They made it very hard to focus on one person and what was going on. Especially when they started letting off strands of very colorful string that would wrap around my friends in loops and form grid's over them. The grid's were detailed with small individual planet's and equations, upon deciphering the grid's i was passed a few bowl's. Blob was wearing a very trippy shirt that wasnt tye dye but similar. His entire torso was floating infront of him, he was literally a walking fractal. I told him this because i couldn't hold it in any longer and abruptly all of my other friends who had been tripping agreed. Some more visuals i had seen at this time were pretty basic, My friends looked like they were starting to grow large mowhawks and their faces kind of transformed into stranger's and crazy looking people. I was seeing myself from above now, it was like my eyes had been behind some tree branches and i could see them and my friends sitting down below in the circle we are in. I felt very numb and cold at this time and could tell my eyes were doing some weird shit. After staring at us from above i started to rise even higher and i could actually see the top of the house, eventually the neighborhood, and then our whole planet. I saw Earth from space, it revolved alot faster than i thought. I couldn't fully explain this strange phenomenon but it was spiritually awakening.

I came back down to earth from pluto when two morons from high school arrived. Chase and Blake, Blake was Chases fat nerdy little brother. Chase had been renown for what had happened at our graduation party, He took two shots and puked on some other girls tits, shit himself, and had to be carried out by Blob and the mom of the kid who was throwing the party. I was on LSD at that party too but that's another story to be told. Anyways they had a bottle of some Black Crown Royal, Had never seen it before. Looked nasty, Tasted unappealing, "i dont want any" i exclaimed out of nowhere. Chong left to his house at this time because he hates them so much. Now it's just me and A-Dawg who would sit this trip out. So Lee pours himself a bigass cupfull of that black crown straight. A-Dawg and I watch him take a long drink from it, I was repulsed yet entertained. Some strange (c)rap music is playing from the radio and its making this ridiculous experience even more ridiculous. The room began to tilt in an angle kind of how it does on a low dose Salvia smoke out. Everybody began to grow and get fat, but not fat just shapes and abnormal sizes. Almost like we had all become frog people and had lungs in every inch of our body constantly gasping for oxygen.

I looked down at my hands and could see a reflection of myself, My finger's began elongating into branches that would blossom small leaves and little orange berries. I am also having a bad mind fuck because i feel Chase is really trying to get gay with me for some reason. I am just so disgusted and grossed out he was standing in front of me and i wanted him to leave. I was growing impatient but couldn't focus on being mad because i was in such a heavenly state. Chase is also very drunk now and is doing weird shit like grabbing his stomach, shaking his head and holding his fingertips to his forehead and saying "whoa!" like he had some kind of crazy headrush or something i dont know what the fuck his deal was. Lee is sitting in this very uncomfortable looking chair straight up with his eyes rolling to the back of his head holding out his cup of liquor. A-Dawg and I laugh hysterically because we both know what's up, i felt we had been communicating the whole time actually. In some cosmic fucked up way i guess but it was communicating to me. So now Lee asks Chase if he is alright and hes all like "yeah yeah im just kind of drunk" I think to myself yeah you drank a fuckload you faggot. He sat right in front of me and said "Whats up Beau" im like "yo.." . He says "you look fucked up" i reply "i better look fucked up im on that LSD" I felt guilty when i said this.

He looks at me with a baffled look and says "L..LsD!? so are you liek hallucinating?" Im like "yeah" fucktard. So he asks me "what it feels like" and i just tell em "i dont feel drunk". A-Dawg jumps in saying "Hell Yeah!" haha i found this funny and would go out on the balcony for a cigarette ever couple minutes. I tend to go through Forty cigarettes at a time when im tripping LSD. So as i sit back in my chair I notice there is a big black space ahead of me behind this table that has loin heads engraved in it. (the black space is a big curtain covering a window keep this in mind) I start to think we are at a venue of some sort and the table is the ticketbooth. And we are some Very Important People who have to watch the big black "door". I thought that through this door was the actual stage and set up where all the people would watch and listen to the bands. I then started to think it was the entrance to a haunted house that you would goto on Halloween or something because it resembled the entrance to the last one i had been to? I ask Blob "dude i really didn't know there was a room back there" he just looks at me kind of funny, mouth wide open, blinks his eyes a few times and says "What?? What the fuck are you talking about". I tell him "dude right the fuck behind you" he turns around and says "the curtain??". Now all thinking comes to a halt and my jaw drops and i look up thinking "hmm..the curtain?.." hahaha realizing i had been very thrown off by the acid i tell him i am just tripping ignore my bullshit.

Lee had to go home because his mommy called him. But he called me an hour later saying he was on his way back he just had to sneak out of his window. God almighty i thought, Lee is the only 19 year old dude i know that still has to sneak out of his house at night. It was around this time i could tell by Blakes body movement he wanted to go home. (they lived right across the street i can see their house straight ahead from the balcony) He started to whimper to his brother "i want to go home", he didn't hear him the first time and said it again when Lee came in. His brother asked him "you want to go home?" i could tell he was really actually thinking about walking his little brother across the street to his house. So he said in a squeaky voice "YES THATS WHAT I SAID" Everyone else in the attic is looking at eachother like What the fuck is this, a 16 year old kid can't even walk himself across the fucking street? So Chase after looking at our faces told him he can walk home himself. So he starts walking out, Blob and I are watching him from the balcony to see Blake stumbling around in the street, Obviously drunk. When Lee walked past him i could hear his obnoxious voice yelling "You good man?? you good?? BAHAHAAA your fucked up!!!" he was laughing his ass off and was waving his arms going "Naw Naw Man Your Fucked up Im Fucked up" and such. Blake started walking faster and had his arms crossed, still stumbling. Blob was making comments like "what the fuck is blake doing?" As a car passed Blake he had started running to his door "Alright Now he's just fucking around" Robert added.

When Lee came back he just drank more and more, I was spiraling out of control and so was A-Dawg. We decided this place was tapped and we need be elsewhere. So we left and started cracking dumb jokes only people would understand and appreciate when they are tripping. So it was all good fun. We listened to the whole Animals album by Pink Floyd in the Kroger parking lot at about 2:00AM. After this we went to our friend davids house who just so happened to be dating A-Dawgs older sister. So we go there and get on his computer to look up some guitar tabs but David is freaking out, drunk too, About A-dawgs sister being a whore and a bitch. They apparently got in a fight because she went to a bar and he didn't know so he started breaking things around the house. He would pick up a picture of him and his girl and would look for a minute and go "eh, Eh," and then just smash it on the table in front of his face.

I tried so hard not to laugh at him but then i started to worry, He was pacing back and forth and would rub his hands down his face and fling them away from his body in a pissed off manner and would say things like "Im going to fucking kill myself, why do i have this shit? this is all her shit i don't fucking want it in my room where I sleep. He started breaking more objects around the house and since this was A-Dawgs older brother's house we felt we need to remove him from the area ASAP. So we pack up and head to A-Dawgs house not even thinking about what is going to happen next. As we arrive we walk in the front door to see A-Dawgs older sister sleeping on the couch.. David walks straight up to her point's and starts saying "Look at her, Shes a fucking whore". I try to calm him down by giving him a hug and telling him he really must chil out, sleep or something. He sits on the couch across from her still whimpering and says "thanks man for helping me out" i say no problem as i walk away but i can see him staring at her talking to himself and pounding the couch with his fists. Now I realize we have possibly just made the situation alot worse but we go outside to enjoy the sunrise. After a few minutes of quiet I say "hey dude why did we bring David to Your house anyway". He looked stumped and didn't have time to answer because we heard a loud Shriek from in the house. It was his Sister. We both took off into the house like lightning to see David on his knees in the middle of the living room, a broken picture at his side, and he is crying and punching himself in the face repeatedly and asking us how much we enjoy watching him get his ass kicked by himself.

After waking everyone in the house A-Dawgs step dad settles it by telling him he needs to sober up and leave right now or else the cops would be throwing him away. David repeated with "no man fuck you i don't care i was homeless before this i can do it again ill sell dope i dont give a fuck". He stormed out of the house and kicked over a neighbors trashcan on the way out. He is yelling to us Fuck you all, A-Dawg is standing in the street saying "wait me too?" no response "awe come on david you dont want to go that way thats not the way out of the neighborhood" No response. I tell him to give it up he is gone't. So we sit outside and A-Dawg begins to cry and tell me how sorry he is that i had to see his family all drunk and shit. I told him that its no big deal because we have partied at his house with his parents 10000 times before soooo... Lol. After the crying we smoked some pot and had a long, bearable comedown. It was a very nice trip and one of my favorites to this day just because of the pure novelty it had. We hit a few bumps along the way but came out unscathed. We would have many more blissful and ugly trips to come but great, powerful eye opening experiences they were!

Anyways Thats all i can remember for now, may edit if i recall some things, writing it down allowed me to recall Alot more. Be safe People :)

Last edited:
Great story, well-written! Really reads like an adventure. Sounds like a lot of shit to deal with while on LSD, but it seems to have gone pretty well.

I enjoyed reading that, thank you :) Bought back some memories for me, especially when u mentioned the Salvia and the house tilting. I like the way you wrote it as a proper story including the dramas of all the characters and not just the drug effects. Good stuff!!! :)