View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD two days in a row

frankmilton

Greenlighter
Hi, i took 2 hits of acid at 10 last night and i want to trip again tonight. how much will i have to take to get the same effects as last night? double? or even more? i know its a waste, but thats whats important to me right now.

Hi, i took 2 hits of acid at 10 last night and i want to trip again tonight. how much will i have to take to get the same effects as last night? double? or even more? i know its a waste, but thats whats important to me right now.

Usually when I dose two days in a row I double my dosage so yeah I'd take 3 or 4.

and how was the intensity of your trip compared to your first day's?

Lots of people report that if you trip within one or two days from a previous trip, you may get the visuals and time dilation and so on, but the whole experience seems a bit more shallow in a subjective way.

I don't think you'll be able to get the same effects as last night, if any, to be honest. It's pretty much a waste of acid. Wait at least a week, preferably two if you can, and you'll be good to go again!

Patience is the key to steady magic, my friend. >;P

I did this once.

Day one: couldn't remember who I was, could barely see for visuals, complete breakdown of language.

Day two: my grass looked like it had very slight, static fractals interwoven into it for a couple of hours.

Youll have to take 200% of the dose from day 1 to get slightly less than 100% of the effects on day 2. So on and so forth.