View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD two days after shrooms

N3419p

Greenlighter
This is my first post and here is my question: I took an 8th of shrooms two days ago during the day and it was pretty intense except i had almost no visuals. now i intend to take lsd for the first time today (two days later) and i was wondering if it will be not very intense. I also plan to smoke a very large blunt 20 minutes after i take it to make up for the intensity loss. some people think weed makes it worse but i love mixing weed and shrooms. this is basically the only day i can take it so i have to take it tonight but should i expect to feel it at all? please make a post

you will feel it

i say you will probably have to take 1.5 the amount to feel the same effects. there is a cross-tolerance. but if you plan on taking 1 tab take 1.5 tabs instead. weed may help the difference in intensity loss though but i like smoking weed on acid anyways

Save it until it's been a week since your last trip! Tripping more than once within a week is absolutely too much- and I know that because I've done it, many times, and even as someone who's very good at handling powerful hallucinogens, who's good at gaining something useful from any experience, it fucked with my head! Besides, even if you up your dose enough to compensate for tolerance, it still won't be as magical & full feeling. I'd also say you should wait on weed until the comedown. Probably the biggest cause of psychedelic freak outs, besides bad set/setting, is marijuana smoking.

Also I'm gonna try a small amount of whippets for the first time if i don't feel much of an effect of the lsd. Do they make it more intense?

You took an 8th of dried boomers and didnt get much visuals? That would be highly unusual for me at least. As for dosing too soon to the mush trip I think it's mostly a psychological thing were u need to process the mush trip before doing the dose. Physically the drugs should work no problem though I would think you could need slightly more as has been mentioned.

You took an 8th of dried boomers and didnt get much visuals? That would be highly unusual for me at least. As for dosing too soon to the mush trip I think it's mostly a psychological thing were u need to process the mush trip before doing the dose. Physically the drugs should work no problem though I would think you could need slightly more as has been mentioned.

Yeah but I didn't mention the psychological part but I'm COMPLETELY with all you guys. I'm a guy who can take shrooms once every 10 days, but every 2 days i wouldn't even wanna take it. As for tolerance my post still stands though. thnx.