View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd trip last nite , today winding down

d00fy

Greenlighter
so I barely had a good trip last night because my migraine came on first and I had to take a advil and Sudafed 3hrs before I popped the 2 blots, than 10mins under my tongue I had to take a loogie and I accidentally spat the blot out, so I gave up hope and went to bad since I figured my migraine or sinus pressure would cause the trip to not work and the lsd was barely in my system, so I knock out from 10:30pm to 1:30am give or take, I wake up in the middle of it unfortunately , got to enjoy 2-3 hrs of some visuals and cloud staring at night

this morning didn't have that nasty brillo humidity feeling, also noticed I didn't get my normal migraine or sinus pressure (whichever, I haven't determined why I been having pressure behind eyes or migraines) so today no migraines or eye pressure, so I hope the LSD last night was just a warm up to fix the migraines so when I dose again my next trip I can truly benefit from the experience, I hope this solved my migraine issue if it was migraines, cant tell the different between a migraine and sinus pressure, but I had it for 3weeks

this morning drank some coffee, waited until 11am took 1mg Xanax, than around 4pm took a vic/muscle relaxer so I can go to sleep tonight restful and wake up refresh tomorrow , cause I am still energetic and I am trying to calm or mellow out already lol