View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD tolerance or "loss of magic"?

Trunker

Greenlighter
I just had my first LSD experience yesterday and what I'm wondering is how long I have to wait until I will get the same effect with the same dosage?

Also I wonder if LSD somehow builds up a tolerance on the long run? People claim that if u use MDMA "to often" it loses its "magic" . Does this happen to LSD as well?
I only do MDMA once or twice a year and so far I always get the same magical high.
And I'm not thinking of doing lsd every month either but I want to know since I dont want to ruin the high if u guys know what I mean.

If i were you i'd wait at the very least two weeks, a month would probably even be better. But if you dropped some acid tomorrow, you would have effects for sure.

I have been doing acid consistently 3 - 4 times a year, and it never loses it's magic or any other effects.

LSD doesn't build much tolerance beyond 3-5 days in my experience. It's technically non-toxic but the risk of doing acid too frequently is psychological harm.

you find that? I can drop acid after 4 days again, and sure, the effects are the same, more or less, but it takes away that sparkle.