View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD the day after shrooms?

Yamaha421

Greenlighter
So here's the story. On Tuesday I purchased a small amount of mushrooms to try for my first dose as I wanted to get use to them before going all in on a shroom trip (done LSD about 6 times prior). So Tuesday I ate 1.5 grams and had a little bit of an experience. Then on Thursday (yesterday) I ate the remaining .75 of the shrooms I had left because I felt there was no reason for holding on to such a small amount, probably a pointless decision but whatever. My question is after having 1.5G of mushrooms on Tuesday and .75 on Thursday will I feel the effects from 1 tab of LSD or no? I know most people will tell me not to trip so often anyway however a child hood friend of mine is in town who I have not seen in forever and we were really looking forward to sharing a mild trip together. Thanks for any advice.

There will be cross tolerance and this could possibly be a waste of good LSD. I would wait at least 3 days before attempting to trip again for fear of the wasting the tab, but a week would be better. If you are inclined to try you will most likely feel a little bit from it but your friend will be further out there than you will be able to go.

One tab? Unlikely IME.
As above - shrooms and acid have a major cross-tolerance.

Give it some time, you'll get much more out of it.
Generally to overcome the fast build up of tolerance to psychedelics, you need to dramatically increase the dose if you want to trip the next day.
Save it for another day - its not a nice feeling to drop acid but not come-up.