View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD taking to long?

ripply

Greenlighter
So me and a couple buddies got some lsd for our last little get together as I'm moving away in a week, anyway we each took a hit 2-2 1/2 hours ago. Took another about an hour ago and currenty I'm on my third. Which from what I've been reading has been Incredibily stupid of me. So I guess either I have bunk acid or I'm gonna be tripping really hard soon.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has done blotter tabs that have taken 3+ hours to kick in?

LSZ (75, 150 and 225 ug) has always taken ~3 hours to start taking effect on me. These however, were sold and marked as LSZ. Identification through speculation is impossible, but it could be LSZ, a Dox or Bromo-Dragonfly. These would all fit on blotters. And of course, bunk.

Hope you are ok.

Tom

redosing before the 3 hour mark is like taking another E because you're not high after 10 minutes. Good luck!

Yeah it was straight bunk. Talked to the guy and he's giving me double of what I had previously had. Hopefully it's not bunk again

Blotter or liquid LSD should always take right around 45 minutes to kick in when taken orally.

Yeah it was straight bunk. Talked to the guy and he's giving me double of what I had previously had. Hopefully it's not bunk again
Why would you even get more from him?? If he's willing to punk you out with fake drugs once that means
1. He gets bunk shit
2.( Big one here) Doesn't know what he's selling.
3. DOESN'T RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO NOT SELL YOU THE BUNK SHIT.

This reminds me of one my best friends "tell me your bad trip" stories........he goes to dead show in pittsburg.....buys a 10 strip and and takes 2 ...waits like a hour...

nothing happens...so he says to himself these are bogus....and takes the rest.........needless to say he ended up in
What he called "cartoon land"..where ever thing houses/cars extra ..looked like cartoons.........couldnt drive ..he spent the rest of the night in his car in a parking lot around the corner from the venue...spinning in the 3rd dimension......guess they do take awhile to kick in sometimes....

Last edited:
if you don't feel anything obvious by about an hour, good chance that it's crappy tabs or not acid, and if there's nothing by 3 hours then it's totally bunk.