• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD (supposedly)/2 blotters - Ouch my brains.

Intangible

Greenlighter
Hmmmm this was a while ago, and I haven't really thought about it since as I tried to put it out of my mind, but I figure
it can't hurt to try sort out some of the mess of that weekend.

I was at a trance party, and purchased what I was told was lsd (blotter).

I bought 3, gave 1 to a friend, and ate 2 myself over the space of 4 hours.

I have reason to believe my friend did not take it, I have not spoken to him properly since.

So anyway, I take the first hit and feel okay for the next few hours, I was not tripping, just felt good.
I took the second one thinking maybe it was a weak dosage. Over the next few hours still nothing, until I stepped outside of the party into the 6am light.
The visuals were very wobbly and not like lsd I knew. Shadows were very prominent on everything, and I had a hard time reading any road signs etc, all the
text seemed broken and alien. I got into a taxi to leave with my 2 friends, who kindly offered to let me sleep on their sofa for the night. I wasn't familiar
with the area we was driving through and felt very lost on the journey to their house. I was sat in the front seat and had a very hard time holding myself together,
I didn't want to seem like I was blatantly fucked to the driver. I tried to make casual chit chat but I think it didn't come out so well haha.

We get back to their house and I have a cup of tea, things start to mellow out a lot, still no acid visuals like I have experienced before, just a lot of blurryness
and wobbles. This is about 7 hours in and I'm feeling sleepy and the visuals have ended, so I lay down once they have gone to bed. I felt very restless getting to sleep but I managed to get
4 hours sleep...

Now things got fucked up.

I awoke feeling refreshed and pretty good. I was in a strange house I'd never been in, but I knew I was safe and roughly where I was location wise. I got packed my
things up and got ready to leave, I didn't want to wake them so I thought I would leave a note to say thanks. I made my way to the kitchen to do so, when suddenly the colour fades
from the world. Everything is pure white, with thin black outlines. As I was walking through the hallway, a mass of golden dust like particles burst from the floor in the shape of a
face and a hand, beckoning me downwards. I freaked the hell out. I backpeddled into the living room where I was. Everything was still as white as snow as I sat down trying to convince myself
it was just the lsd, but the visuals had stopped before I slept so I was rather confused. A bolt of blue electricity shot across the room with a loud crackling sound, then I heard glass shatter
and had a chill go through me I cannot describe, pure terror. I scrambled through my belongings for my phone and somehow managed to phone somebody to pick me up. The problem was I didn't know where I was.

They kept me on the phone as I found my way to the front door, as I opened it colour returned to my world in a flash. The world seemed strange. It was raining which felt good to me, reminded me that I was still
somewhat in control. I managed to explain some of my surroundings as I stood barefoot in the street in the pouring rain. 10 minutes later they found me walking down the road aimlessly talking on the phone to nobody
as it seemed I hung up on them.

I got into the front of the car, and feel very relieved I'm with people I know well. Today was going to be a long day, as they was on there way to a celebration for a friends birthday in London, in a posh pub.
It's about an hour drive to london from where I was, but the journey seemed to take an eternity. I was in and out of reality on the way. I keep seeing the same car and it related to the pure whiteness and electricy I heard.
I thought 2 men with a dog were following us in the car, and they were behind the whole thing. This is very difficult to explain, they were dressed in pure white and had a white dog. It was all in my mind as I didn't see them, but I imagined them
following the car I was in. Argh man I can't explain it any better than that, I felt like they had initiated this whole event.

We make it to the pub and I step out of the car and have trouble walking and balancing. I'm guided inside looking a right state, and see a big group of people I recognise and love (thank god!!). I stumble my way to them and just slump down amongst them.
The visuals were extremely heavy from now on, fractals bursting from every possible surface a million times over, only recognising people briefly when they speak. Drinking orange juice to try and get some goodness inside me is good. Sitting at the table
not understanding what my friends are speaking about, only realising they are trying to talk to me and calm me. All I can do is smile ( I think!). As I listen I make my own interpretation of what is being said, it was all very strange. People were using
there mobile phones and they seemed to be playing a game with them amongst each other. Alls I can explain is it was like mobile phone poker for cakes and ice cream that was on the table. Albeit a very complicated game of poker with lots of trading of who
knows what?!

We leave after 4 hours or so I feel like, I can't really recall any sense of time. I'm still tripping hard, more than I have ever in my life. We get back in the car and start the journey home. I think I was drifting in and out of sleep, but vividly recall
thoughts of the world being nothing before I was born. Me, and 2 others who I don't not recognise in my thoughts, are crude pencil drawings on paper, living in what seemed to be a scrap yard. We spoke a primitive sounding language which I could make no sense of.

As I came to a little, I recognised a castle in the distance, I knew where I was for the first time in 12 hours or so. I managed to speak for the first time letting my rescuer know that I'm aware of things a little more. I watch the castle intently as it suddenly folds
itself in half and moves across the skyline. What the fuck man. 10 minutes later we arrive at my friends house, where they treated me so well. I was still a complete mess, tripping out of my mind. They made me pizza which I struggled to eat, I think I ended up wearing most
of it. I wrapped in a blanket and settled down in the front room with them, just grateful to be somewhere I know and able to speak again, even if I didn't make much sense.

It must have been about 6pm by this time, still having the most intense visuals I've ever experienced. This continued until 2am when I finally managed to sleep. I awoke feeling human again about 8am, no more tripping just absolutely drained mentally.

I do not know what was on those blotters, but it certainly was not lsd. I tripped for 30+ hours on 2 of them.

It was hard writing this as I can't recall a lot of things and I struggle to put into words exactly how fucked up things seemed at the time. It's all just little fragments.

Anyway, I don't really have a reason for posting this other than I felt I could maybe understand what happened a little better, unfortunately it's still the same horrible mess inside my brain. The only good thing to come of it is how lucky I am to have an amazing group
of people that rescued me and saved me from what would have driven me insane on my own. I am blessed and can never repay the favour.

If you read it, thanks. Sorry for the wall of text.

Aye, most probably. Would have been a lot more manageable if I was expecting it haha.

If you take blotter and don't feel it in an hour, someone ripped you off pretty bad. IME, real LSD kicks in within the hour.

Also, if you take blotter and don't feel anything in an hour, don't take another hit; you're just asking for a high-dose psychedelic experience (on an unknown psychedelic), which normally does not seem euphoric and enjoyable compared to actual LSD.

Best of luck finding better blotter next time.

Thanks matey, it was my own fault for taking the second one but hey you live and learn. Was definately a life experience.

Thanks matey, it was my own fault for taking the second one but hey you live and learn. Was definately a life experience.

I recently took two hits of actual LSD and had a fantastic time, so I hope you get real LSD in the future. %)

You sure it was a white dog and not a white rabbit ? ;)

I have had a similar experience, although on a known pychedelic in known dose, at home. But I can definetly relate to the alienness of the world around me.
I was alone at that time and learned a lot about myself. Fears, fantasies, hopes, heavens, hells, ...

You have good friends, cherish them !

It's pretty weird and a bit confounding. The peak is a bit late, even for DOx, and I'm not sure how you managed to sleep pre-peak.

ebola