View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD sugar cubes

zebedee79

Bluelighter
I bought 2 lsd sugar cubes, but they got crushed in transit. I need to fairly equal doses. Would just weighing it and split in 2 be ok, or would it be better to dissolve it in liquid? I'm thinking liquid cos 250ug of anything probably wouldn't disperse equally in a cube but just wanted to make sure.

Cheers

It'd most likely work reasonably well just weighing the broken sugar, but volumetric dosing would be more accurate, correct. And not too much more trouble either!

Like you are thinking, there will be hotspots - some parts of the sugar will have lots of LSD on it and some won't.

You should definitely dissolve it all in water and split the water into two equal portions if you want even doses. If you aren't going to consume it right away, use distilled water as the chlorine in tap water might degrade the LSD.

Cool, I thought so. Just wanted to check didn't accidently wanna douple dose myself or my Mrs

Cheers

Be careful with this. One time I had 2 sugar cubes of al-lad, both crushed. I took half of the sugar and didnt get much so spilt the remaining sugar with a friend only to have one of the most intense trips to date. So I think using distilled water and measuring out half the liquid is the best idea.

I bought 2 lsd sugar cubes, but they got crushed in transit. I need to fairly equal doses. Would just weighing it and split in 2 be ok, or would it be better to dissolve it in liquid? I'm thinking liquid cos 250ug of anything probably wouldn't disperse equally in a cube but just wanted to make sure.

Cheers

what were you going to do with the cubes when they were intact ? You got two hits - the hits weigh 'x amount' I don't understand your desire to now overthink the doses?

what were you going to do with the cubes when they were intact ? You got two hits - the hits weigh 'x amount' I don't understand your desire to now overthink the doses?
I'm guessing that he doesn't want, possibly, one strong dose and one weak one.
Unless he planned on dosing both cubes, and it doesn't, then volumetric is the best way, IMO.

I wasn't sure if the lsd was spread evenly in each cube, as both cubes are now one pile of sugar I didn't want to weigh it out into 2 piles and end up with 2 unequal doses.