View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD storage question

DrugOmen

Bluelighter
Hey guys I got some high quality LSD tabs Friday and the only place I can store them is in my bathroom cabinet. They are wrapped in aluminum foil and in the dark but its not too cool of a place. It probably stays around 72? F in there, approximately.

I can't store them in the freezer or anything.

Does anyone know how long these will stay potent?

safe in dry dark.
cold is unnecessary.
freezer subject to power failure at which time it may go wet.
freezer also subject to other people at which time it may go missing.
bathroom cabinet also subject to other people
- a better place might be between pages of your personal journal, or in some dry book nobody else ever looks at.
- a locked drawer is more secure, maybe

Thanks for the advice. I always thought the colder three temperature the slower it would degrade. My spot is good where it is though because I have my Phenibut stuff there and my dad doesn't mess with my stuff.

Im 28 yrs old and live with my dad because I got into trouble about a year and a half ago and have been in drug court the past year and I needed him for a place to live and make all my drug test, appointments, etc. after I got out of jail. But the point is he doesn't fuck with me toouch and respectsy stuff.

Thank you for letting me know temperature is not really a factor. I finally found some really good L and trying to make the most of it.

I recently had a similar question and this is what I got from Wikipedia under the subheading "reactivity and degradation".

FWIW: ......no significant loss in LSD concentration at 25 ?C for up to four weeks. After four weeks of incubation, a 30% loss in LSD concentration at 37 ?C and up to a 40% at 45 ?C were observed.

Oh ok. So approximately 22 ? C shouldnt be too bad as long as its not for too too long.

Oh ok. So approximately 22 ? C shouldnt be too bad as long as its not for too too long.

IDK really. I quoted Wikipedia because I didn't know the answer.
Google "LSD" and look at what Wikipedia has on the subject.
Wikipedia is quoting Alexander Shulgin so you might also see what he has published on it as well.

room temp for 20 years and no loss of potency for blotters unwrapped between pages of a book in a dry place
Wikipedia has incomplete info

I stored 5 hits of LSD in a freezer for 3 years, inside a black baggy with no problem.

Something I've wondered about for awhile, but haven't really looked into, is whether it is safe storing LSD with dessicant packets (such as silica)?

-PA

Storing with dessicant is best

I would say do not store in bathroom cabinet due to the moisture that will he prevalent from the shower and high amounts of temperature variation from steam

Store between the pages of a book that you cherish and are ulikely to lose, lend, or meas with too much

For example I keep some between a signed copy of the doors of perception that someone would have to rip out of my cold dead hands

Storing with dessicant is best

I would say do not store in bathroom cabinet due to the moisture that will he prevalent from the shower and high amounts of temperature variation from steam

Store between the pages of a book that you cherish and are ulikely to lose, lend, or meas with too much

For example I keep some between a signed copy of the doors of perception that someone would have to rip out of my cold dead hands

Oh thanks brother! I didn't even think of the moisture from the shower! I'm gonna put it in my dads bible. That thing never moves. LMFAO