View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd pupil dilation length

Triptrip

Greenlighter
Okay so tonight Ive got 2 tabs of acid. Started at 10pm. How long would it take for my pupils to be back to normal. Also if I take 2 tabs tonight. And at 1pm tomorrow I want to trip. How many tabs would I have to take

LSD tolerance lasts about a week, tripping two days in a row is a waste.

Dosage reocmmendation is a little hard without knowing the dosage of your tabs. Are you sure it's LSD?

Pupil dilation duration varies for each person. Do not trip if you have to appear sober before having a good nights rest.

If i want to take 1 hit at night. I have to be home around 5:30 or 6 a.m and wil be drinking a bitt. At what time should i take it so it isnt noticable that my pupils are dilated. Is it really that noticable? What if it looks like im just drunk?

Dosage reocmmendation is a little hard without knowing the dosage of your tabs. Are you sure it's LSD?

Pupil dilation duration varies for each person. Do not trip if you have to appear sober before having a good nights rest.

This.

Some people like myself, our pupils do not dilate at all on LSD. But on mushrooms my pupils stay dilated for a few hours after I come down.

Cold shower helps pupils return to normal size

^i disagree, i tripped three times through this week and last week, somehow last nights trip was the best though. subsequent trips arent as mindfuckingly psychedelic but the euphoria and stimulation is all there. Depends on what you want out of the doses id say.

Most Important is that there is no way to determine the potency of a blotter. even if it is acid it could be dosed so high that one blotter will have you spun for days. take maybe a quater or half dose at first just to confirm that the blotter is not stupid-potent-glossy-rave-acid... trust me you don't wana go there hahaha