View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd overcome my addiction - heroin, Alko, tabak, lirika... Etc

FreeCell

Greenlighter
Good afternoon. My English is not so good as in the time of graduation. And I translated his post by the program interpreter. So forgive. Maybe even I write the wrong address? )))
I am 35 years old. I was born and live in one of the new countries that emerged on the site of the former USSR, in its southern part))) Next to countries such as Iran and Russia. There is not widespread youth ecstasy, LSD does not. And one option youth drug is heroin ....
My family belonged to the intelligentsia, the father and mother were scientists)) and certainly not good for drugs.
I will not torment you. In 19 years, I have tried heroin sniffing and as is usually the case, as early as 23 I was injected . Thanks to the family I went to this hell, but was not always sure of himself. And always started again. In between addiction)) I was able to marry, I have a son)) I work in a bank. And as if all is well. But every two years were failures. And although I have not lost my job, but my wife still ran ((
My Mom after many attempts to cure various clinics, techniques and doctors came to the only way - to give me a day "antakson" - an opiate antagonist. So even if I fell, I at least do not feel heroin. It helped me ....
In addition to periods of heroin, I always smoked cigarettes and drank alcohol very often. It has become a lifestyle. Home - Bank - Restaurant .... Besides tobacco and alcohol, I drank the last 4 years pills "Lyrics" ... I was destroying myself ..
It's a pity I can not put your photo here, so you can more vividly imagine me)) Many friends and relatives looking at me always thought, a young guy, tall, good-looking ...
But this is not important, I lost myself.
So I went to another country for a crowd, electronic music. There my current girlfriend found me LSD. I've heard a lot about it, and .....
I am grateful to God. I am grateful to all my friends who have endured me all these years. Since September, after just one brand, I stopped to drink tablets, smoking tobacco, even thinking about heroin (as can the authorities to keep it a secret, so many lives could be saved !!!!), I clearly understand that I would never do harm to themselves .
Most of all I regret that in our country there is no LSD ((I hope in the next trip, I again find LSD and save his older brother, and maybe someone else. I would venture, since in this case the rate whole life!

After deciphering this post all I can say is: Good for you, man! It's always great to see someone beat his addiction. Please keep in mind though that the LSD has done nothing for you to overcome it, it was you who did it! And you have to keep going on, someone will return to his previous behavior if he is not careful. But the strength you have found will help you with this.

[I tried my best to keep the language translator friendly]

I tried to cure myself many times)))
Once I fly so far, simply because I had heard about the clinic in Kyrgyzstan Nazaraliev, there is administered to patients treated in an artificial coma .... this I want to show that I've always wanted to be cured, but could not. I thought Thinking about the drug heroin remain forever. I was always afraid that when my mom would not, and no one will give me "antakson", I immediately start using heroin again. But LSD helped me to see myself from the outside, love own body so that it no longer harm themselves.
The only thing that I now allow myself this marijuana)) and I agree with Timothy Leary, that marijuana is not a drug))
But I hope that I can find again LSD. To help those close friends who have a drug addict.