PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD or RC chemical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollySallyMaryJane

Greenlighter
I recently bought some "liquid acid". The liquid has a rather dark yellow color. The dealer told me that 2ml is enough for 2 people. I have yet to try it yet because I'm saving it for tomorrow's juicy J concert at my college. Anyway my question is, i don't think this is lsd. What Research chemical could it be?

Anything could be in a volume of liquid... anything... be very very careful. Perhaps try dropping a drop on paper, evaporating it, then taking a blacklight to it to see if it glows bright (don't use bright white paper!) Typical adulterants shouldn't glow bright, so that could be at least a little helpful in ID'ing it as not an NBOMe and such.

And juicy J.... hahahah...

Be very careful taking mystery chemicals, as was said this could be anything... it's possible but not typical for LSD to be that diluted in a liquid. You'd need to apply a reagent drug test to say more about the general family to which the drug belongs. Costs a little money and hassle and it'd be hard to do in time for that concert.

Being careful means: take less of it to be relatively safe rather than sorry or just seriously consider not taking it. Next time ask for a dose / concentration number and the actual identity of the drug and do your own homework on it rather than letting someone else decide wat is 'enough'.

We don't allow ID threads (it's pointless anyway since none of us can actually tell you what is in it) so this will be closed soon, but not before you are allowed time to respond. :)

It could be anything.
1mL is quite a bit of liquid and could dissolve pretty much all common research chems.
I doubt it would be tryptamine based though due to their tendency to degrade very quickly in solution

There is definitely a psychedelic in the liquid. My friend has already tested it. Also the liquid can be swallowed / put in a drink so that at least means it's not a NBOME chemical right?

Yes most people do not react to NBOMes when they are swallowed. In any case, as has already been mentioned, we can't help you identify this without test results.

Status
Not open for further replies.