PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD or NBOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanzombie420

Greenlighter
So swim has been getting acid from his freind who he also trips with on occasion.
he notices blotters have a metallic taste
his arms feel weak and hard to lift
trip time on 2 doses is roughly 8-12 hours trip cooling down around the 7 hour mark
he feels really anxious with feelings of being hot while having the chills
swim also has tooken the same blotter 2 days in a row and has found that on the second day blotters give little to no effectheard lsd tolerance goes up extremely quickly does nbomes have the same effect?

Last edited:
Go easy on the swimming Michael Phelps, every one knows you are talking about yourself.

No one can answer your question. Lsd can sometimes have a taste, it's not until you have tried both compounds that you start to realise the difference. Get a Ehrlich test kit online for a few dollars and test your tabs next time

Test it. Kits are cheap, it's not worth risking your health.

I've had metallic tasting blotter years before NBOMe became a thing. some say that the metallic taste can come from the colour used to print the blotter. NBOMe blotter are reported to be bitter and mouth numbing. the rest of your post is inconclusive. as pirre said, get some ehrlich's reagent, it will test positive for LSD/indoles buit not for phenethylamines.

If you want to be safe and avoid this, I recommend a test kid. If you're too broke or lazy, just swallow the tab instead of letting sit in your mouth. Sorry you have a shitty experience, or just avoid taking them again. Nbome tolerance lasts for a long time, and happens after 1 use

If you're too broke or lazy, just swallow the tab instead of letting sit in your mouth.

If you mean that as a protective measure against nbome ingestion, it doesn't appear to work.

Unfortunately this thread will get locked, because it's a substance ID thread. But in the spirit of harm reduction, I can state that even relatively high dose LSD trips don't usually last more than about 8 hours, with effects beggining to subside about 4 hours after ingestion.

It could easily be nbome or DOx, but it's impossible for us to know.

Which country are you from? Some countries have drug testing facilities, or you could get a relatively cheap testing kit online.

Sorry, a test kit is the only way you can get a remotely accurate guess as to the chemical that is laid on your blotters. I'm gonna have to close this thread. The only way to truly know if it's LSD is to send it off for lab testing. We just don't do substance ID'ing threads here, since there's no way for us to tell you with 100% accuracy one way or another that your chemical is this or that. Please avoid "SWIMing" in the future as well, and PM me or any other mod if you have any questions regarding this or any other PD guidelines.

Welcome to Bluelight btw, it's a friendly community!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.