PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD or analogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeehhh

Greenlighter
Someone has recently purchased 2 hits of LSD. Well the two hits are together and supposedly supposed to be cut at a quarter of an inch to make 1. Well they are tasteless as if it was just paper supposedly and and white on white. The picture of the sheet is of a hippy man holding a guitar case and a little monster looking thing in the bottom left corner and it's all in black and white no color. And also supposed to be 125 ug on each hit. Are any LSD adulterants or analogues tasteless as if it's just the paper you're eating? Just made an account for this question so any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Bluelight!

There is no way for us to know what's on your tabs.

No way to know but if it's not bitter, chances are it's legit. The analogues of LSD are more expensive than LSD itself so that's unlikely to be the case.

If it's bitter, it's a spitter. Noone likes to get NBOMed.

No way to know but if it's not bitter, chances are it's legit. The analogues of LSD are more expensive than LSD itself so that's unlikely to be the case.

If it's bitter, it's a spitter. Noone likes to get NBOMed.

Very true if it's bitter it's a spitter. Thank you for this information because yes it's tasteless and has no jittery come up like those NBOMes. Only one time I've got that and it was pink on the back, very bitter taste that stayed in my mouth for a while, and numbed my mouth. Been sure to never touch that since.

Heya welcome to PD / BL
We don't allow instances of IDing questions (it is in the rules I am afraid), but I would like to redirect you to
- this warning thread on taking unknown blotters / NBOMe warning: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD
- this more general and sophisticated thread on research chemicals on blotter, it includes a faq and reagent test info: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

It is as far as we can take you, beyond that it is just using the info already shared in those threads to speculate, which won't really help and will only be inappropriate for this forum to do. You can't solve the remaining uncertainty by thinking more about it, do analysis. :) So please don't just repost your question / specific situation there, it is not what the open threads are in place for.

if there is anything else, PM a mod like me.. also use other reference links below in my signature.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.