View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD on paper that isn't really blotter?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
Picked up some LSD from my friend who I've been getting it from for many years, always good always legit.

Picked it up the other night and looking at it now, half of it is the jerr-bear blotters we always have, and the other half is some new stuff. Just sort of a trippy fractal pattern.

Anyways, the new stuff isn't really blotter. It's sort of like really thin stiff paper and its not perforated. Definitely much stiffer than blotter but not any thicker. Need to use a scissors to separate the individual tabs that are clearly marked.

Not to be alarmist, but the last time tabs came into my possession that weren't made of classic blotter, it was 25c. Those blotters were perforated but much thicker and almost plasticy. These aren't that, but it did throw me off that it wasn't just your average blotter. Why would someone laying LSD not just use perforated blotter?

Anyways, friend is away at the Pretty Lights 2-day show in the gorge, and I didn't want to bother him about it while he's there. Will ask him, obviously no one on here can tell me what I have and thats not what I'm asking, but I was wondering what your guys' thoughts and experiences were? Ive had good LSD that was laid dropped on notecard paper and cut out in circles just because we needed it short notice and it wasn't laid yet.

Test it with Ehrlich's reagent. That will help you determine if it's a lysergamide or a NBOMe.

Best/strongest LSD ive ever had was on plain white just like that.

Clockwork gave the only good advice that can be giving though.

Well, of course, a reagent test would be the best course of action, as nobody on here knows what you've got. Other than that, simply take it. As I'm sure you know lad or any Lysergamide is tasteless, if it's a 25x series the will be a daunting chemical taste and within minutes your tongue/gums will go numb