View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD newbie

JordanBelfort

Greenlighter
Someone I know is planing on dropping Acid for the first time, and was wondering if there are any long term effects from a single trip. Or anything he should take into consideration. He is also wondering if there are any precautions he should take. He will have someone with him while he is on it to make sure his doesn't do anything stupid. Thank you!

Wearing loose clothes is a good idea. Don't smoke cannabis when coming up, better not to mix drugs so as to get an understanding of the effects. Start with a low dose, maybe half a tab.

Well his outlook on life could change radically so you could say that is a long term effect. As far as physical effects there's really nothing to worry about as long as what he's taking is regular LSD/ 1p-LSD.

I know many people who have abused lsd, including me.
It does change your outlook on life and maybe your interests but your not going to get brain damage from 1 tab. You wont get brain damage from 100(dont do 100 at once)
Just google first time trip tips and ide suggest against weed till the comedown :)

It has been around since the 40's widely used in the 50's, especially the 60's 70's etc... I know some folks, still use LSD in the 70"s with no side effects' I plan to as well..
The key is going to be your set and setting.. This is very important.. Very important.
Happy Trials..

There is no physical danger from LSD. It is, however, a powerful tool which could cause a long term change of outlook which may be positive or negative. As others have said (mind)set and setting are key here. Start out with a low to moderate dose (100-150 micrograms), don't mix with any other drugs including cannabis, don't use if you are on any psychiatric medications or suffer any mental health problems.

LSD is THE best drug in the world. . . Personally I've never had any bad experiences with it no matter what dose I've had. . . The worst thing about LSD is trying to get hold of it. . .

Here's a question for trippers tho, I'm wondering if LSD alters your perception of the world or opens it up allowing you to see more. Yeah, pretty far out, but LsD takes me to a glorious live dreamworld, man, the kaleidoscopic bubble, it's just heavenly. . You can even drop some acid and go to sleep - you enter a crazy but beautiful dreamworld. . .

I can't remember how many I've dropped in one go, maybe like 6, but for your first time just do one, and see how you go. Tolerance is always a factor, if your on it a lot you have to do more, or you've done a lot over the years it may have an effect, as will the strength. One tip tho is keep it in the fridge in cling film before use.

Sometimes I get keleidescopic flash backs (probably from LSD) they always put a smile on my face, like I will be in the cinema - dimmed lights or chilling out watching tv, and be relaxed, and I will see the patterns on people faces sometimes, it's great, and this is months or years after last having any - so maybe it heightens your perception of the world forever. Some people won't like that type of thing, others will hunger for it, depends who you are. . . Our senses are only able to see a tiny percentage of visible light, perhaps LSD unlocks light not normally visible to the human eye, I'd like to think so.

I think you have to be more careful with mushroom dosage as if your greedy you can get caught out, which I unfortunately found out one time on Colombians in Amsterdam. . .

Not as far as I'm aware or have experienced. . . It one of the safest drugs there is, and certainly safer than many class Bs, Cs and even legal drugs like alcohol and smoking.

Some people won't have the 'mental attitude' to handle a trip, because they won't feel comfortable in that place, but in terms of safety, I don't think you'll find its damaging to the body like nicotine, or coke etc.

LSD is THE best drug in the world. . . Personally I've never had any bad experiences with it no matter what dose I've had. . . The worst thing about LSD is trying to get hold of it. . .

Here's a question for trippers tho, I'm wondering if LSD alters your perception of the world or opens it up allowing you to see more. Yeah, pretty far out, but LsD takes me to a glorious live dreamworld, man, the kaleidoscopic bubble, it's just heavenly. . You can even drop some acid and go to sleep - you enter a crazy but beautiful dreamworld. . .

I can't remember how many I've dropped in one go, maybe like 6, but for your first time just do one, and see how you go. Tolerance is always a factor, if your on it a lot you have to do more, or you've done a lot over the years it may have an effect, as will the strength. One tip tho is keep it in the fridge in cling film before use.

Sometimes I get keleidescopic flash backs (probably from LSD) they always put a smile on my face, like I will be in the cinema - dimmed lights or chilling out watching tv, and be relaxed, and I will see the patterns on people faces sometimes, it's great, and this is months or years after last having any - so maybe it heightens your perception of the world forever. Some people won't like that type of thing, others will hunger for it, depends who you are. . . Our senses are only able to see a tiny percentage of visible light, perhaps LSD unlocks light not normally visible to the human eye, I'd like to think so.

I think you have to be more careful with mushroom dosage as if your greedy you can get caught out, which I unfortunately found out one time on Colombians in Amsterdam. . .
Wish i could sleep on acid like you 0.0

Idk i feel after over 100 tabs consumed in 30 trips it has changed my perception, but not in the way of seeing more light its more the way i think and look at things. I do occasionally see patterns on things and ive had minor flashbacks in places ove tripped. I personally love it too but i wudnt want HPPD from a thumbprinnt that sounds intense!

I would never recommend to store it in cling wrap in the fridge

Matter of fact in over 20 years of eating LSD I've never heard of anyone doing that

Yeah I was told in papertab form it's best to do that as it prevents evaporation in heat - always worked for me ?

It one of the safest drugs there is, and certainly safer than many class Bs, Cs and even legal drugs like alcohol and smoking.

The medical journals agree on this. LSD is exceptionally safe.

... and IMO the best psychedelic out there.