View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD/Mushrooms causing right abdominal pain. EXPERIENCED PYCHONAUT

Hunokeli

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! Looking for some feedback, NOT a diagnosis.

I have had plenty of experience with psychedelics to know this isnt normal for me.

It started in highschool with the dxm for a few years before I realized how bad it was on the body. Over the last 10 years ive consumed a few oz of mushrooms and at least a couple sheets of clean lysergic (cannabis 3x daily)... ive had my fair share of mdma, dmt, adderall, benzos, but not abusing them.

About 2 years ago i got into the 25inbome blotter because of the price and had quite a few good/bad experiences. Soon found out it was not worth my time and extremely dirty. I took a few tabs of 1mg doses and felt like I had overdosed... extreme side pain, dripping sensation in my abdomen, sweat pouring from my body. I had a friend come by to make sure if i passed out Id survive. This wasnt mental in my opinion. i was stiff and had a sore back for days and The pain lasted for over a week and i swore to never touch 25i or RCs again.

I never went to the doc for lack of funds but I cleaned myself up, stopped drinking for a few months and psychedelics left town/ big life events happened.

Fast forward to the present... 2 years of sobriety besides heavy cannabis use and some alcohol. I found myself a few good reliable sources for mush and clean lysergic. Ive been dosing for about 2 months every week or two. My last 3 trips have been very uncomfortable. Took 1.5g much and 400ug and had the side pain come back but not as intense as the overdose symptoms I had. thought it may just be the mush. Tried 200ug the next weekend, same pains under my abs, right side, and back... Ive taken higher doses 700ug of the same product and others and had no problems until recently.

I also noticed that alcohol and BHO seem to trigger this problem for me as well. The pains even last into the next day. Tried 10mg of smoked nnDMT and i felt a dripping sensation too :/

I went to the er because I couldn't wait on the regular doc to get me in and told them the pain comes with alcohol use. After blood tests, urine test, and ultrasound of the area they found nothing wrong with me and sent me home with hydrocodone (which ironically dosent affect my side).

I have an appointment with the reg doc in the morning. I'm hesitant to tell her about my drug use and so called overdose if it isnt necessary, but I have the feeling that if I want to figure it out Ill pretty much have to.

LSD and Weed are personally what I need to make it through my life and keep my sanity, I would hate to lose the ability to dose psychedelics.

Does anybody else have anything they can advise me to do or give me some direction as to what organs are affected by my drugs of choice?

Anyone else ever experienced these symptoms?

Thanks BLUELIGHTERS
PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited:
Me and a couple friends got reckless with this stuff (25i), couple of them still don't trip to this day. I feel like it altered the way i trip as well, but after 2 years off it i feel as if it's mostly back to normal. I got really weird yawn like headaches for a couple weeks after one particularly heavy trip, as well as feeling like a was a mad man for quite sometime. Probably never really came back fully. A couple of friends still have this wild look in their eyes years after. From what I've seen mental and physical scars are common with this drug

My best advice to you is abstinence from these painful substances until the problem passes, abdominal pain doesn't sound like a fun trip. Also maybe try to cleanse your system, healthy foods, exercise, and meditation can do much!

So the thread doesnt get off topic, I am not using NBOME and havent been for 2 years. I am using CLEAN TASTELESS WoW LSD, and cultivated CUBENSIS MUSHROOMS.

Neither have i dude, i'm sayin that 25i sticks with you. It has long term consequences whose mechanisms are not understood. I'm suggesting that nbome compounds have potential to scar you (and probably have) both mentally and physically, and there may in fact be no way to recognize or treat these scars medically. These scars take time to heal, slowly and naturally, and i'd imagine that LSD and marijuana use do not assist the healing process. If LSD and shroomies trigger the 25i bad feels then maybe stop eating them, refocus your mind and body before returning to trip space.

sorry if i mis understood your post. i was under the impression that 2 years could be enough time for me to heal, at least enough to consume drugs that shouldnt be physically harmful (cannabis/lsd/mushrooms/dmt)

smaller doses might work better if you really feel like trippin, or possibly gentler psychedelics like san pedro cactus. but healing takes time sadly, especially if the wounds are deep.

CLEAN TASTELESS WoW LSD

I know you're experienced, but this is Bluelight after all. Was that LSD reagent tested?

i was under the impression that 2 years could be enough time for me to heal, at least enough to consume drugs that shouldnt be physically harmful (cannabis/lsd/mushrooms/dmt)

Unfortunately, NBOMe's are poorly understood and there's no way of knowing how long it will take to recover from injuries caused by them.

I was under the impression that nbome blotter is being modified with trace amounts of ergot (or similar) could be added to fool these test kits

I have had plenty of good clean lsd to know it when I have it. Lots of introspection, zero taste, low body load, classic visuals, comeup within an hour and lasting around 12hrs... I highly doubt that these are anything but LSD. I've had multiple friends enjoy these as well and they have a good history of blotter use. We all know what dox/nbome is like and would know right off the bat by either taste or effects.

I won't say where I got these but it was a very reputable "vendor" who has rave reviews

I was under the impression that nbome blotter is being modified with trace amounts of ergot (or similar) could be added to fool these test kits

This is definitely not out of the realm of possibility, any indole alkaloid would work if we're talking about Ehrlich's reagent. I wouldn't be surprised although I'd be rather saddened to hear that this is actually going on. A second (Marqius? I don't know off hand, you'd have to look it up) reagent test might be able to detect the fuckery though.

It might not have been ergot specifically but I remeber reading something on the dark Web about about this occurring with nbomes.

I will look into test kits but the thing is I have these problems from multiple things (alcohol,dmt,bho,lsd,mushrooms)

Hell I even have cut out sodas/caffeine because I think they might be triggering it too

Going to the doctor soon and I'm still debating whether or not I should tell her the truth of my drug use history

Just got back from the doctors office. I was told that the er did not check my pacreas enzymes only my liver enzymes. They took more blood and the doctor believes it may be something with the pancreas. I'll be getting a call in 1or2 da ys with results. Thanks for any replies bluelighters

In your head mate,just chill and go with it,the more you focus on it,it will become bigger.Most probably trapped air or constipation.Have a good one bud...Peace man.