• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Microdosing: Creating Healthier Habits

Good advice, Chris! Breaks are key, and random is fitting in best with my approach. It’s good to let life get in the way of lysergamides, and vice-versa.

If you have been paying attention, you have seen that I proceed advisedly, cautious, and methodically. I do complicated stuff, and sometimes science goes wrong.

This is not the moment to sit me down like a goddamn toddler you goddamn drumtard.

Excuse me. There is no need for that kind of hatred language on this forum.
And no one is sitting anyone down here, merely agreeing with one approach, and even throwing in the opposite point to be fair.
And from the cosmos, Sasha says he does not approve!

The CBD care blanket is kicking in, I do not feel like I'm gonna die at any moment anymore.

Thank you for cutting me slack. /s

Could have done with a bit more empathy to a poisoned person who feels he's legitimately dying.

You can deny intention if you lawyer up with the devil.

But even then you need to let me off the hook here, that was one mightily shithole of an experience, and you didn't help.

Don't wink at people who feel death nearing.

I've done a lot of microdosing with a lot of substances over the years, including LSD. It's nice. Any psychedelics are better than no psychedelics in my book.

Is it better than taking the occasional high-dose trip? I'm not entirely convinced. A lot of my most treasured psychedelic insights came from full trips. It would be fantastic to see some studies properly comparing the efficacy of microdosing regimes with standard Grof-style psychedelic psychotherapy. Until then, we're forced to rely on anecdotes and instincts.

@TheAppleCore I agree, and it’s the same for me that
A lot of my most treasured psychedelic insights came from full trips
which get borrowed from in later microdoses. Without at least one full trip, these changes could be hard to notice, and certainly some of the insights gained from full trips simply cannot be reproduced in micro-states.

I've been microdosing for more than a year, but not super consistently. And I would actually recommend not insisting on a perfectly strict schedule, but skipping half a week whenever the heart starts feeling weird, or when some tolerance or side-effects (i.e. getting too antsy) are creeping in. Any weird heart load seems to be diminished at the next dose, so personally I bet this strategy guarantees safety, and maintains effectiveness.

Thanks! Yeah so far my attempts at microdosing have been unsuccessful because each day I had planned to microdose I’m always like “hmm I’ll wait until later” and then I forgot to microdose.Thus far I’ve only microdosed once