• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD & Menstrual Cramp Medication (Help?)

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
Hey guys so LSD gives me really bad PMS like cramps even if I’m not on my period. I’ve heard mixed views on taking Pamprin/Pamprin Max while on LSD but I wanted to know if it is safe to do so. I literally have to lay down, not move, and sit with a heating pad for the last 4-6ish hours of my trip bc the cramps are so bad. The cramps I get on LSD are akin to the cramps I’ve had on my period that called for a vicodin. If Pamprin shouldn’t be used what else would you recommend besides a heating pad/tea/etc? I have hydrocodone but I assume that would be even worse to mix with LSD.

So I'm seeing this on Pamprin Max from WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-151686/pamprin-max-oral/details

This product is a combination of aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine.

I know I have taken both acetaminophen and caffeine together while on LSD many times with no issues. Not sure about aspirin, but I have not read of any interactions with LSD.

Not sure how you feel about Cannabis, but assuming you can stand the psychological interaction between it and LSD, you might investigate that.... several past girlfriends of mine said weed immediately reduced or eliminated their cramps. I have done cannabis + LSD many times with no ill effect.

As always, keep in mind that what you get on blotter may not always be LSD...... would highly recommend investing in some test kits.

So I'm seeing this on Pamprin Max from WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-151686/pamprin-max-oral/details

I know I have taken both acetaminophen and caffeine together while on LSD many times with no issues. Not sure about aspirin, but I have not read of any interactions with LSD.

Not sure how you feel about Cannabis, but assuming you can stand the psychological interaction between it and LSD, you might investigate that.... several past girlfriends of mine said weed immediately reduced or eliminated their cramps. I have done cannabis + LSD many times with no ill effect.

As always, keep in mind that what you get on blotter may not always be LSD...... would highly recommend investing in some test kits.
Thank you! Yeah I’ve eaten edibles toward the end of my trips sometimes but that was back when the cramps weren’t really that bad. Now they’ve just amplified but I’ll try it again. Ever since I started tripping I’ve avoided doing other drugs bc I lost interest. But good to know about the acetaminophen and caffeine.

Have you tried smoking or vaping the weed? Just because it has a slightly different profile that way, versus edibles. Namely, it might give you a more immediate relief. Depending on the potency of the weed, you may only need a hit or 2 for the physical effects to start. My GF would usually need just a couple hits before the cramps subsided. Often it wasn't enough for her to really be "stoned", just enough for the cramps.

btw, love your username! "this b*tch empty!" ??

Have you tried smoking or vaping the weed? Just because it has a slightly different profile that way, versus edibles. Namely, it might give you a more immediate relief. Depending on the potency of the weed, you may only need a hit or 2 for the physical effects to start. My GF would usually need just a couple hits before the cramps subsided. Often it wasn't enough for her to really be "stoned", just enough for the cramps.

btw, love your username! "this b*tch empty!" ??
I don’t smoke just bc of personal preference, edibles are more appealing to me just bc of taste. However I have noticed when I’m on lsd weed smells really good and I get an urge to smoke, so I’ll try that out this time if the cramps get really bad. I guess it wouldn’t be good to mix the edibles with lsd either bc I don’t pace myself with edibles, I always take enough that I’m couch locked w/ slight paranoia or it feels pointless ??‍♀️ (That’s probably not a good thing tho).

Also thanks about the username ??

Maybe have a look here: