View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd marijuana moonshine

ions

Mr. Fantasy
Anybody else feel like there’s good acid around? I’ve been taking Lucy every five days since September. Can’t sleep for shit that night but I get good dream cycles in between.

Still tons of good acid out there, but dosing every 5 days for the last three months would take the shine down a few notches for me.
I find that, aside from microdosing, tripping within two weeks of my last trip never reaches the same peaks. It lacks something.
Good to hear you’re remembering dreams, though.
Take a little 2 week break, and see what changes that makes. (Assuming here that these frequent trips may be lacking something?)

Damn man your tolerance must be crazy.

One thing I noticed is even if my tolerance was high and didn't trip I would still get intense lucid dreams

And yeah plenty of good shit going around in the US

Yeah when you get that shine in you unleashes a monster. He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man. I don’t always have acid but it comes in strips.

Mushrooms marijuana moonshine. But It's usually just the latter two.

I've tripped every fourth day for months. It used to be said that it takes three days in between to lose tolerance.
You do lose most of your tolerance doing that. You still trip on the same amount.
It does, "lose some shine", but you really do still get a trip. Not like two days in a row where you need 3-4 times as much at least.

However, you begin to live in the acid reality more. IMO, the acid reality is the real one, but it doesn't pay the bills. You still need to function in this one.