View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD liquid - how shall I proceed?

Ravensight

Greenlighter
So theres research being conducted with 1p-lsd liquid and Im wondering, how should I go about evening out a paper under the chemical? any special kind of paper or method I should follow? I tried looking online but with no luck.

calculate how much the paper absorbs of solvent use a pipette to lay up down and then back again across each one til its fully soaked you have to calucate how much crystal per ml is in your solution to get the conc.

If its already at 100-150ug per drop, its pretty useless to try to lay it on blotter paper, just put it in the crook of your hand and eat it, or on a sugarcube. When people lay blotter they measure out the total amount that will be on a sheet or book and dissolve it in am amount of liquid that will be the maximum amount absorbed by the blotter paper. If you've got a concentrated solution, art stores have the sort of blotting paper you are looking for

Yup at standard dilution of 1 drop per dose, you can’t lay a sheet with it. Just use as is..

-GC

well what I have is a drop bottle, should I use a syringe to draw out the liquid an calculate how much it goes on a sheet?

Put one drop on sour patch kids tinfoil them put I fridge consume as needed dont bother with the paper people put I liquid to avoid eating paper

why not take a drop or two in a glass of water?
Why not take 11 drops, or drink the entire vial, and wash it out as well? ;)

Just kidding. Or am I?

In seriousness with liquid LSD people take a drop or two or more in their mouth, put it on sugar cubes, on sweets, in a drink, etc. For blotter LSD people generally measure the liquid LSD and drop it onto each blotter, or it is measured in a large quantity of liquid and the blotter paper is then immersed into the liquid, and dried.

well what I have is a drop bottle, should I use a syringe to draw out the liquid an calculate how much it goes on a sheet?

Again the dilution isn’t correct, to lay onto sheets you need a solution that’s like 3-4x stronger. Unless you wanna lay really weak hits.

If my memory serves me 12ml to a “book” (9 sheets). A typical ml has 20-25 drops roughly. So we can assume the average vial is 4-5ml.

Just sour patch em, then don’t do like me and eat too many cuz they taste so damn good lol. They store a long time no problem too.

-GC

Why not take 11 drops, or drink the entire vial, and wash it out as well? ;)

Just kidding. Or am I?

In seriousness with liquid LSD people take a drop or two or more in their mouth, put it on sugar cubes, on sweets, in a drink, etc. For blotter LSD people generally measure the liquid LSD and drop it onto each blotter, or it is measured in a large quantity of liquid and the blotter paper is then immersed into the liquid, and dried.
Taking it straight in the mouth is a good way to get puddled/puddle someone. Might end in an 8 hour painful giggle fit, might end up in traffic

Don't take more than a drop at a time. I did four drops thinking it was four hits. Just trying to save someone from the bullshit I went through because of that. It wasn't fun, but when I have flashbacks in my dreams I get all the euphoria and joy and love that was absent during the trip itself but comes out in my dream in the most positive way. Other than that and learning how I really need to respect this chemical, nothing good came out of taking more than one drop. It could be 1/1000th it could be 1/100th I'm just saying the strength could knock you on your butt and it's not like you'll be able to prepare for something like that.