View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD in Food

captaintom

Bluelighter
I recently heard of an anecdote by Jerry Garcia recounting how he unwittingly ate a fingerful of frosting on a birthday cake that had been dosed with 800 hits of LSD. I've also heard numerous other tales, mainly from the 60s, of people lacing food with large quantities of LSD. This generally took place in social circles that had access to extremely large amounts of acid, (such as the dead, kesey's acid tests etc.) I was wondering whether anybody on here had actually gone through the trouble to attempt such a thing? Seems like it would be overly complex and a very unreliable way of dosing but I guess some people will try anything, definitely has some novelty value at least!

first L i had was on sweet tarts! From what i understand it's as simple as dropping a liquid LSD solution onto your food of choice. and you're right it is cool to have some candy drugs laying around as well as inconspicuous!

I've done plenty of acid dropped onto candies before, I was more referring to the idea of dosing a a larger food item with a large amount

Ive used taffy a lot in the past.
Id drip a hit on a small piece, fold the taffy then re-wrap.
The funny part is ive never been a big candy eater so when friends would come over(they all knew i didnt eat candy), if they saw taffy or chocolate, theyd ask what it was laced with....

I always thought if someone had ran into the grocery store and dropped acid all over the fruit section so people get LSD fruit. It'd be a waste but at least a couple people would get dosed if they didn't get caught doing it.

That said I don't condone this behavior but wonder....

^ Drugging people without the peoples explicit permission isn't ethical.

And its plain fukked up....
A few months ago a "friend" dosed me while at a metal show after i had been drinkin all day.
NOT COOL!!!
I love acid but being dosed without knowing(or knowing what the dose-ee has done all day) is a fom of rape as far as im concerned...

And its plain fukked up....
A few months ago a "friend" dosed me while at a metal show after i had been drinkin all day.
NOT COOL!!!
I love acid but being dosed without knowing(or knowing what the dose-ee has done all day) is a fom of rape as far as im concerned...

Drugs should only be taken with permission, and preferably with a reasonable working knowledge of the drug in question.

Tom

drugs should be kept away from kids and pets and taken in accurate doses as far as possible imo - I see no point in drug cakes in this context - if you like acid take acid - if you like cakes eat a fecking cake.