• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD high dose trip: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman

tregar

Bluelighter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I got into growing morning glory, thought would share as I feel it was more a message from the Aztec Shaman, also goes to show the visual power of high dose LSD made from ergot alkaloids, this really happened.

Over 12 years ago, girlfriend and I both dropped 10 hits each of super old 15 year old decomposed acid given to us by a dear friend, he had stored it in between the pages of a book all that time without using a baggie, when held in front of blacklight, only around 60% of each blotter glowed, rest decomposed. It had a sick feeling for the first 2 hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to a higher divine plane, it was very strong.

She and I both saw the exact same vision for 20 minutes straight which had formed out of the shadows cast by the fake Christmas tree lights onto the wall--a 20 minute "schooling" by an ancient powerful & spiritually prominent Shaman from Aztec era --- I have never had an experience like that ever again to this day--it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Shaman sat on a living chair made of spirit animals (birds, jaguars, otters, pumas, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other animals constantly, to the left and right of him were centaurs (half animal below, half naked female above), the great Pyramid of the Aztec capital behind him, and he showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time--and what is even more amazing--is that we both saw the exact same vision.

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress made of feathers and the detail of the 20 minute animated vision was beyond 4k, and extremely detailed--it was also the vision in which I saw snakevines behind the centaurs, and before the Shaman left us at the end, he motioned to me with his eyes to look to the right of the living room out the window into the patio area where I had an empty garden plot--he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants in the plot--that spring, summer & fall I grew morning glory in that plot on a large wide & tall wooden trellis cemented into the ground.

His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was that I believe he was trying to tell me that "if humanity is to survive, the only hope is a Spiritual Solution".

Last edited by a moderator:
Tl;dr- He took 10 hits of acid, his Christmas tree lights turned into an Aztec shaman who used eye gestures to tell him to grow drugs.

Yes, indeed swilow!

Chuck.hntr said:
Cool trip! I've been visited by Xochipilli it changed me. Hope to experience more like it.
Thanks for sharing Chuck.hntr. I would love to hear more about these sorts of visits. We were in shock when the Shaman appeared on the wall, and his eyes followed us and stared at us, he could see us very well, it was almost as if he was "downloading spiritual information in a telepathic way" into us with his stare...the girlfriend at the time is now my wife and we still talk about the trip visit to this day, and the Shaman's penetrating eyes.

Coopdog from mycotopia said:
Tregar, if I had not seen all the things you have posted, I would damn near think you plagiarized an experience I had myself on mushrooms. Don't snap, I am not in any way accusing you of any such thing, just saying the common points are so close as to really amaze me. I am quite sure I wrote it out on here somewhere back in the years I have been here. At any rate, this was during an experience I had when I ate about 3-4 grams of mushrooms when I went to bed, aggravated that I didn't get to really trip. Not sure why, as it's been a long time, but it was important to me that night to get my head on straight.

During that time, I fell into the trip in the dark, trying to be still and not bother anyone. I went through a time when I was dissected, taken apart and put back together by these little crablike insect things that basically reconstructed me. Sometime during that period, a shaman came to me. He was not just human, he was the all. He appeared like a native American, but the description you gave would apply here as well. The thing is, as he was talking to me, his midsection would change and morph, and all these different animals and things would come to the forefront and look at me. Rattlesnake, coyote, panther, eagle, insects. He told me I needed to learn how to move. That moving in the right way can make me better. Time is the most important thing, that we only get so much time to teach and learn, and that every single thought we have makes a difference in what we think is this "life". That doesn't even cover it, because I felt then that "we" are all of the things that he was made of. We were one and the same, as if I was talking to myself. The background and his bottom half encompassed everything. Just all of it.

He told me that he would come back to me in time, and that there are imposters that say that they are him. He showed me the contents of his medicine bag, and told me that if I need to make sure that he is who he said, to ask to see them again, and I would know if they were lying by seeing what was in there. It was only a couple of simple things that he had. It was such a powerful dream that the details are as crisp now as ever. So very strange that you put all that out there. I wonder how many people have experienced this now. I had just about forgotten this experience until I read your post. My mind is blown reading that for sure. It's all so very interesting and puzzling. How in the world can we have almost the same experience like this?

EDIT: I am looking forward to reading some of the links you shared now!

made from ergot
what makes you think the LSD was made from ergot alkaloids, specifically? and why would it make a difference?

it's my understanding that the ole uncle fester ergot method is insanely unfeasible.

and as long as it's the tried and true stereoisomer, it shouldn't matter how came into existence (chemistry- wise), right?