Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD.. Help

Moozi

Greenlighter
Hello Trippers
I did LSD (two blotters) for the first time about 6 month ago. I immediately fell in love with it because I had such beautiful experience. a few month later I decided to do it again, but this time, even-though I did 3 hits, I didn't trip nearly as the last time. so I dropped 2 more about 3 hours later hoping it intensify my trip and it did absolutely nothing. At first I thought it was because of the tolerance issue, but after doing some Googling I found out 3 weeks is more than enough to reset your tolerance let alone 3 month. oh and we got the LSD from the same dude so I don't think the LSD was weaker or anything. so I was wondering if any of you guys can tell what the problem was.
Another question: how fast does LSD tolerance builds up in your system? some people say immediately after talking them. in that case, is it a bad idea to drop more if I feel the need to?

oh and we got the LSD from the same dude so I don't think the LSD was weaker or anything

Was it a different blotter art? If yes, it second tabs were probably just weaker dosed.

Redosing after more than a few hours will only extend the duration, but not intensity.

Staggered dosing can work quite well actually. I seriously doubt you had tolerance either.

My first L trip, we ate a tab, waited a half hour, felt nothing, took the second, waited a half hour, felt nothing and so took the last ones. Then whamo, we all lost our shit. I've seen others stagger doses as well and have it work fine, as long as you don't wait till too long into the trip.

Staggered dosing can work quite well actually. I seriously doubt you had tolerance either.
what do you prefer? High initial doses or staggered small doses?
I don't wanna do too much by accident because I have a bad experience on shroom.

Taking it all at once is usually anxiety inducing for me, but you reach a higher peak I feel. It depends how hard you wana trip really.

oh and we got the LSD from the same dude so I don't think the LSD was weaker or anything.

It's most likely that your LSD was just a newer/weaker batch. It seems strange to me that someone would have enough LSD to be selling the same material for 6 months.

Unless you are 100% sure that it's the same stuff. Then the likely explanation is that it was stored improperly (if it's stored in excessive heat, UV light, or gets wet, or exposed to acids/bases, etc) and the LSD had degraded over time.

Strength of LSD blotters can vary pretty wildly from batch to batch. I've had plain white blotter where you needed two for a decent trip, then the next month identical blotter from the same guy was strong enough that two would absolutely rock your world. It's quite likely that the second batch just wasn't laid at the same strength as the first batch.