View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd from holland

Stormer1188

Greenlighter
Hello i get this piece from friend who lives in holland he told me inside is 1200 micrograms is that possible i want to try first time but its tooo much i want at beginning take 150 :)

A 'piece' ? You mean a square of blotter paper?

You could get a vial that holds say 10 ml and fill it with vodka (nearly exact or exactly 10 ml) and throw in the blotter - then wait and or stir, also buy a small 1 ml oral syringe (no needle, just a measured / marked barrel), the LSD will dissolve into the vodka - the alcohol will act as preservative (though close the vial so that there is no serious evaporation!

Then each ml would be 120 ug.. dose easily by ingesting the measured liquid solution. This would be a form of what is called volumetric measurement.

It's possible for a blotter paper square to hold about a mg or more, but more than that and thicker paper or larger squares are needed.

Unlikely there is actually a 1200 ug hit that would be very rare, but it is not impossible. To be safe, (is he reliable and will he get it lab tested in NL - that is free), assume that it is strong and follow the above instructions.

But seems like you need another talk with your 'friend', I mean what is he thinking you will take for your first time ?? :?

Even 150 actual micrograms is about double of what I would recommend for a first time!

Unfortunately in most cases dosages are exaggerated, this is proven.

Thank you for asnwer i add photo of this piece, okey then i try to cut very small tiny piece from it

Ehh, if they are that strong you are going to have to do some very precise cutting!

Build your doses up slowly, begin low - always!

The picture does not help, only confirms that we are talking about paper blotters. We cannot and will not try to to ID drug batches like pills based on what the prints on them look like.. sorry against the rules.

This seems to be a blotter design of those optical illusions:

looserotsnakes2.jpg

1200 micrograms of LSD in 1 blotter seems highly unlikely. Are you sure he didn't mean 120 micrograms? Honestly what first comes to mind hearing someone say the blotter is 1200ug LSD is that it could be an NBOMe or DOx chemical dosed at 1.2mg. Although I seem to remember reading that NBOMe isn't very prevelant in The Netherlands being passed off as LSD like it is in the USA. DOx chemicals on the other hand seem to get passed off as LSD in that area much more commonly. Anyway, if it really is a 1.2mg blotter of LSD, then you could cut off 1/8th of the blotter (better yet, cut it into 8 separate pieces). 1/8th piece of a 1.2mg blotter would put you at 150ug roughly. Try taking 1/8th blotter and see if it really does produce a full blown trip. If not then you were probably deceived on what dose the blotter actually is.

I tell about it friend right now he is happy about that he want, i cut 1/4 and give him, of course i tell him how much propably is it he say its okey he come and take he tell its little bitter later i get answer is it work. Thanks for help !

Some LSD blotters are very slightly bitter, and if the tab really is 1.2mg then it wouldn't be surprising if it were a bit bitter.
However if it was REALLY bitter, like a strong nasty metallic taste, then chances are it was an NBOMe or possibly a DOx chemical. Generally LSD is tasteless but the LSD blotters I've been getting lately do actually taste mildly bitter. I assume the bitterness that comes with real LSD blotters is due to whatever was used to add the LSD crystal into a solution before laying the LSD onto sheets.

No way that is dosed at 1200ugs. That's pretty much unheard of. That big of a dose would crush any experienced tripper. Worst of all most bad trips are induced from taking too much lsd at once. If a 1/4 of a blotter taste bitter than there is a good possibility of it being a dox or 25x nbome. Usually lsd has a metallic taste, Not real bitter like dox just a metallic taste on the tounge or mabey the roof of your mouth. If it's so bitter it tastes disgusting than I doubt its real Lucy.

Go buy a Ehrlich kit and test it!

Good plan..

Be sensible and safe and do this, you don't want to inadvertently take DOX or NBX compounds.

After reading other replies I have to agree that this sounds suspicious, too many things out of the ordinary.

Testing your drugs is always safest and responsible, but in cases like that, that are a little 'funny', it's highly advised.