View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD flashback or panic attack?

mthightoker

Bluelighter
So I went to a new clinic yesterday and one of their first time patient deals was a free 10 minute massage from a massage therapist (who was beautiful and super chill if I might add). I didn't have to think twice about it. I recently started working out again and I was really sore so of course I was down for a free massage.

So I get my weed then go into a different room to get my massage. She starts massaging the left side of my back and neck. It kinda hurts but I know it probably should hurt since my muscles were so tight. Everything is chill, we're having a great conversation about festivals we've been to and she starts massaging the right side of my back/neck. She goes DEEP into my neck and all of a sudden I start to feel a weird feeling like I was dizzy and about to pass out.

I lift my head from the chair and ask her if I can have some water so she gets up to get me some. The feeling starts to get stronger so I get up and sit in a different chair. By the time she gets back my vision is super bright (almost like tunnel vision), my ears are ringing, and I'm sweating balls! Wtf! She gets concerned because it looks like I'm dying but I couldn't really respond to her because I couldn't hear what she was saying!

I drink the water she gives me and the feeling slowly starts to go away. Another therapist came in and asked if I had done acid in the last year and said some could have been released since she was so deep into my neck. What was supposed to be a nice massage turned into a really embarrassing encounter! When I got home I looked up my symptoms and they were pretty much spot on with a panic attack but I don't understand why I would get a panic attack in that situation if I was just trying to relax and get a massage.

Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm almost afraid of getting a massage now...

I'm sure the answers you get here will disprove the spine tap theory you have, as it is just a myth. Check out the post I put in your thread on grasscity, I went into greater detail.

Edit: Grasscity is being a dick for me and won't load. Suffice to say, it was a panic attack, hell maybe even a flashback, but not due to acid being stored in your spine.

Thanks for the reply, I was pretty positive it was a panic attack but I had to ask to see if anyone has had a similar experience