• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD first time at music festival? Advice/thoughts?

Wetrippymayne

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, my friend is going to a music festival this Sunday and is planning on taking 1.5 hits of LSD for the first time. Tabs were bought from a very reliable source, supposedly 140ug each, and based on what others have said he estimates that the tabs are in fact between 100-140ug each. What can my friend expect from a 150-210ug dose in this setting? Does this dose seem fine for someone that is very experienced with psychs? My friend has prolly tripped at least 30+ times and has tried 25i, 25c, mushrooms, salvia, dmt, ketamine, nitrous, and mxe, so he is no stranger to tripping... I know that it is best to start small, but my friend is already committed to doing this so he is just looking for advice and what to expect from this dose/setting and I'm not sure what to tell him because I don't have much experience myself. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!!

He'll be fine. It's strong but not ridiculous for someone experienced like that. He might be a bit too high to want to socialize a lot but thats fine. If anything gets funny for him just encourage him to get into the vibe of the music and he'll be good.

He has done drugs which are way stronger in terms of effects, namely dmt and imo mushrooms.
He'll be fine, I find acid to be very easy to handle at festivals whereas tryptamines tend to produce strange thoughts and are best left suited for personal exploration

That's pretty much my favorite dose for a festival. Not so much that you can't do stuff and talk, but not so little that you feel teased. He should have a grand time!

Just an update, had a great time. Loved it so much that he ended up buying more while there and took another hit about three hours after the initial dose.... Followed by some fat lines of K and some Molly. So amazing

Glad to hear it was a good experience, but just FYI taking untested tabs from a show and mixing them with other drugs is really dangerous. There could have been real trouble if some NBOMe got mixed up in all of that.

Glad to hear it was a good experience, but just FYI taking untested tabs from a show and mixing them with other drugs is really dangerous. There could have been real trouble if some NBOMe got mixed up in all of that.

Yup, always get high on your own supply. I've been ripped of too often to buy of strangers. Thankfully I was never given anything dangerous before I started doing the right thing.