View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD first time alone?

RNRStoner87

Greenlighter
Hey, so im really interested in trying LSD and was wondering what anyones thoughts are on trying it for the very first time alone? I've tried some other substances,(weed, DXM, Painkillers, and booze) so i feel like i know how to conduct myself while in another state of mind. I feel like i can handle it but i havent really tried any psychedelics yet. Thanks!

The only problem I see with doing LSD as your first drug in this category of drugs is that the whole experience lasts quite a long time, so if you don't like it you're going to be stuck with it for a while.

Thats a good point. I've had some rough experiences with some other drugs and always came out of it okay, so maybe i'll be alright?

maybe you'll be alright.

but maybe you won't.

i don't recommend taking acid alone if it's your first time. if you get in a dark place or, god forbid something happened (e.g. you have an accident), it could get real bad, real fast.

alasdair

How old are you? Do you still live with your parents? Do they know you use drugs if you do?

I took LSD alone the first time. It was a very high dose, and I don't regret it.

Idk, could go either way. For a first time, I think having a another close friend around that's really positive can keep things going in the right direction. Make sure you have something planned would be my suggestion. The outdoors is always a treat. Sometimes tripping face by yourself and thinking about your daily life around the house can be a bit rough. Like 'what do I do now?' kind of thing. Coming home is always nice though later. I generally like to have a special occasion for it.

Dosing can be tricky bc you don't know how much is actually on the blotters. I'd start with one to see how it goes. I started with three and that was pretty intense my first go. Make sure it's tested. Stay safe. :)

Idk, could go either way. For a first time, I think having a another close friend around that's really positive can keep things going in the right direction. Make sure you have something planned would be my suggestion. The outdoors is always a treat. Sometimes tripping face by yourself and thinking about your daily life around the house can be a bit rough. Like 'what do I do now?' kind of thing. Coming home is always nice though later. I generally like to have a special occasion for it.

Dosing can be tricky bc you don't know how much is actually on the blotters. I'd start with one to see how it goes. I started with three and that was pretty intense my first go. Make sure it's tested. Stay safe. :)
Thanks for the idea of going outside! That would be fun!

I highly recommend doing it with a close buddy you get along with very well. Also one that isn't gonna mess with you and make you trip out. But everyone's different so idk that's just my opinion.

i take lsd about 4 times a week....and it is the best mind releasing thing i have ever taken...it takes me to a level where nothing matters..... i love it to death...but be careful cuz you can take too much and have bad effects